#UnderTheSkin: What is it?

"It's not all bad. Heightened self-consciousness, apartness, an inability to join in, physical shame and self-loathing-they are not all bad. Those devils have been my angels. Without them I would never have disappeared into language, literature, the mind, laughter and all the mad intensities that made and unmade me." ― Stephen Fry

---

PRESENTATION:

The UnderTheSkin project is a movement created by @emnabm2 and @DoveReign as the official admins.

This project is created for all the imperfect looking characters. It's made for the books that shows that what's under the skin is much more important.

What's under the skin? What's an imperfect character?

Being an imperfect character physically means that he/she has something not perfect in her/his body; he's/she's fat, he/she has oily skin, has acnes or even one eye...

Aren't you bored of having a perfect beautiful character in almost every story you read, which is impossible in real life? Do you want to read a story where the character is known by her/his heart, whether it's a good or a bad person? Shouldn't we see under the skin?

The main goal for #UnderTheSkin is to get the message that there isn't a perfect character, physically and mentally. And at least when we get to judge, we won't take in concidaration the perfect apparence. When someone will fall in love/hate (with) the character, he/she won't love at the first sight/hate at the first sight, because she'll/he'll need to see under the skin.

"You are imperfect, permanently and inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful." Amy Bloom

If you'd like to participate in the movement simply add the hashtag #UnderTheSkin to your bio to show your support. If you'd like to do more, create a story that falls under the criteria (Don't forget to add the hashtag #UnderTheSkin in your tags and the sticker. If you already have a story just add the hashtag and the sticker.

Everyone is welcomed the join this project. And if you support us please don't forget to add the hashtag #UnderTheSkin to your bio and follow us.

Let's create a normal character with qualities and drawbacks, let's not judge our characters by how perfect they look.