Cruel Fate

This is just a one shot based off of the Miku Hatsune song "Cruel Clocks". Don't kill me.

A young 9 year ago old (Y/N) sat down on the side of the street, lonely and afraid. She didn't have any friends, and she was terrified that this boy who was chasing her was going to hurt her.

"Oy, it's that lonely chick." She heard a boy say. "You want me to keep ya company?"

Before (Y/N) could respond, she was lifted off the ground by her (H/L) (H/C) hair, which the boy had grabbed a chunk full of.

"Come on, tell me, freak!" He laughed and slapped her cheek. He stared into her empty (E/C) eyes, hoping for there to be fear.

"Cmon, your like a doll! React or something..." He kicked her in the leg.

"Hey, what do you think your doing!" (Y/N) turned to see a girl with orange hair and green eyes with a ponytail, and beside her was a boy with dark brown hair and purple eyes.

"Eh? Why do you care?!" The bully said and dropped (Y/N) onto the ground.

"Because I don't take kindly to that bull." The boy said to the bully, cracking his knuckles. He got into a position those fighters would get into on TV.

The boy went over to the bully and punched him square in the stomach. The girl went over and grabbed (Y/N)'s arm. "Come on, let's go!"

The boy picked (Y/N) up bridal style and began to run towards a very large house.

"Kyosuke! I need your help!" The pretty girl yelled.

A boy with white hair and blue eyes appeared shortly afterwards. "What's wrong Chisa?" (Y/N) assumed he was Kyosuke and the girl was Chisa.

"It's that stupid bully! He beat up this poor girl..." Chisa gestured to me.

(Y/N) looked up at the strong boy, who was still holding her. (Y/N) rested her head gently on his shoulder.

"Juzo, good job for bringing her back." Kyosuke spoke.

Juzo nodded and put me down. (Y/N) squeaked and hid behind him.

"H-Hey... Are you scared?" Juzo asked as he turned backwards to face her.

"I-I don't talk with people..." (Y/N) answered.

"What about me?" Juzo asked.

"You... Make me feel safe..." (Y/N) lightly blushed.

A blush dusted onto Juzo's tan skin.

"I'm Chisa. You are?" Chisa asked.

"(Y-Y/N)..." Was the reply.

"Well, you can be our friend from now on, forever." Kyosuke said.

And (Y/N) smiled.

Time skip to Future Arc

(Y/N)'s eyes widened in sadness as she saw the body of Chisa on the ceiling. She gripped onto Juzo's coat tighter then she was.

Juzo was torn up too. And if they were feeling sadness...

Kyosuke's despair must be unimaginable.

He snarled at (Y/N). "Why are you the one who gets to live?"

(Y/N) stared in confusion. "W-What?"

Kyosuke pulled out his katana, causing (Y/N) to cower behind Juzo.

"You were jealous, so you killed her! That's it, right?!" Kyosuke glared at (Y/N). "I'll avenge Yukizome. Sakakura, hand her over."

(Y/N) stared wide eyed at Juzo.

"Kyosuke... Juzo..." She looked down, expecting death.

"...no, Munakata." She hears Juzo say.

(Y/N) gasped. This was the first he had ever disobeyed Kyosuke.

Kyosuke scoffed and threw the katana, which slices right by Juzo's cheek.

Juzo retaliated by picking (Y/N) bridal style and ran out of the room, throughout the odd building.

"J-Juzo..." She burried her face in Juzo's chest. "You don't have to do this for me."

"I do it for me. I couldn't live with myself if you died. I love you too much." He spoke plainly.

(Y/N) blushed and looked behind him. "I love you very much too, Juzo..."

Eventually, Juzo found a room to lock the both of you in. He barricaded the door and sat down with you.

"..."

"...you've never been much of a talker, (Y/N)... Yet we know so much about each other." Juzo smiled at her. She looked at him and leaned her head on him.

"...I appreciate your company, Juzo." She kissed his cheek and then laid on his lap.

They say there and just spoke calmly to each other for a few minutes. Until the heard slicing.

"Crap, he found us." Juzo glared at the door.

"Juzo, what do we..." He picked ((Y/N) up and opened a door to a medicine cupboard. He laid her inside and kissed her deeply. She replied by kissing back, and hugging him. He pulled away and looked at her with a sad smile.

"I love you, (Y/N)."

"I love you too, Juzo..."

And he shut the medicine cabinet and left her in darkness. (Y/N) was very confused.

Until she listened...

"Sakakura, where is she?!"

"I... Let her go off on your own... I cut my ankle pretty bad on a loose pipe..."

"..." And all the sudden, there was light in the cabinet she was in. (Y/N) peeked out to see that Kyosuke had swung his sword, causing him to cut the cabinet door.

Oh... He also cut Juzo too.

"Useless..." Kyosuke muttered and walked out.

(Y/N) crawled out of hiding and looked at Juzo. "Juzo..."

"...heh, I tried." He smiled.

"I love you, Juzo. I really do."

"...I know. I love you too." He smiled and then began to cough up blood.

"J-Juzo? Juzo!" She asked.

And he was dead, just like that.

The need for vengeance flew through (Y/N)'s body. She pulled the pocket knife from Juzo's pocket, and went after Kyosuke.

I'm sorry bye