4• Get your priorities straigh-gay

Tyler's pov 

"Oh good god!" I gasped out as my fingers tangled in the sheets.

Josh's fingernails were scrapping into my skin as he buried himself into me repeatedly.
My bottom lip hung low as I gasped everytime he slammed into the back of me. I squinted my eyes shut and took each of his rough hard thrusts like a champ.

I dropped my face down against the blanket as I doubled over in dizzy like pleasure as he hit that spot in me that made me scream.
I harshly gripped the blanket in between my teeth as tears prickled in my eyes at the incredible amount of non stop pleasure josh was giving me just from being inside of me.

"Oh fuck!" Josh shouted.

"Oh frick." I moaned with him, my teeth clenched around the material.

"No, I mean oh fuck I left something in the oven!" Josh panted as he stopped moving, his dick half inside of me.

I spat the blanket out of my mouth and tried to turn back to look at him.
"Are you serious?" I breathed heavily, beads of sweat dripping down my warm face.

"Yeah." He replied.

"You can't just leave halfway through this..." I whined.

"Sorry baby I gotta." He said as he tapped his hand against my bare back as some sort of comforting apology?

"YoU cAnT jUsT lEaVe I WaNt tO cUm!" I yelled at him.

I felt his dick slide out of me and my mouth dropped into an 'O' shape shutting me up from my tantrum, but I was still overly turned on and frustrated.

"You're a pain in my ass!" I groaned loudly.

The room was silent as josh knelt behind me with my ass up on display for him as we awkwardly pondered on what I had just said.

"I..I wasn't meaning it like that..."

Josh just slapped his hand against my ass causing me to yelp.

"You're quiet right baby boy. Now I must go save the garlic bread!" He announced in a heroic tone as he leapt of the bed and rushed his naked self out of the room.

"Wait you didn't mention it was garlic bread!" I called after him in panic. "Frick! Save the garlic bread!"

I heard josh opening up the oven followed by a slight squeak of pain.

Great..he's probably gone and burnt his ding dong off and won't be able to finish what he started.

I got up off the bed and grabbed a red beanie off of the floor and hung it on my erection so that my penis weenis wouldn't get chilly went I walked through the apartment all nude.

I toddled out into the kitchen to see josh wearing floral oven mitts and lifting the garlic bread out of the oven.

"What happened?" I asked him, referring to his previous squeak noise.

"Oh, I forgot to put the oven mitts on before trying to take the garlic bread out." He mumbled as he put his hands on his hips.

"Oh good I thought you burnt your tinkle off!" I sighed in relief.
I could smell the garlic bread and my mouth watered.

"Get out if the way I want garlic bread!" I drooled as I ran over to him and shoved him out of the way, ready to devour the amazing pile of yumminess.

"Woah slow down there little fella it's hot," he warned "...just like you." He added, his voice suddenly getting all seductive on me as he lent one arm against the counter and wiggled his eyebrows at me, bitting his lip a little.