ch. 1

Rose's POV

"I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE DALTON!". I scream at my best friend Dalton. The only one who cares about me besides cole.
"Come on rose it's ok." he wraps his arms around me and I cry into his chest.
"I love you Dalton!" I say in between sobs.
"I love you too." Blood is running down my arm from fresh cuts. Dalton wipes the tears away from my face.
Someone knocks on the door.
"Come in cole."
"Hi baby are you alright?" He walks over to me and hugs me.
"No!" I turn into his chest and start to cry again.
"What happened?"
"I'll tell you later." Dalton says infront of me.

Daltons pov

Rose has been my best friend as long I could remember. She was diagnosed with bipolar disorder before I was so she helped me get through it. She always made me feel more comfortable and safe. I always knew she was hurting inside even though she would never tell me.
"I think I'm gonna go." I say standing up from the couch.
"Alright!" Cole says hugging me.
"Umm... can we talk?" Rose stands up and we walk outside.
"Whats up?"
"I don't know if I'll ever see you again so I umm... I love you so so much. Thank you for everything you have done for me in my life. I can't explain how lucky I was to have you with me all these years Dalton. I love you."
"Is this a joke?"
"No."
"Please dont do this." I start to cry.
"Please rose please don't do this! I'm nothing without you!"
"I'm sorry."
"I love you rose!"
"I love you Dalton!"
That was the last time I ever saw her... alive.
---------------------
This made me cry😭 I didn't like this. Any way short chapter but I hope you like it so far!