ONESHOT; DAEHYUNxYOU

5:00 p.m.
You just came back from school. "Ugh, I'm so tired. At least there're no extra homework today. I can play my guitar now. "

Yongguk comes down from the stairs. "HEY MY LOVELY SISTARR!! HOW'S SCHOOL??"

You casually replied; " Well, same old, same old. Where's everybody else?"

Yongguk said; "everybody's left, except for Daehyun tho, he overslept so nobody bothered to call him up. Why're you asking?"

You thought to yourself;
"Daehyun, that egoistic guy. He's very much cute but, he acts like he hates me. If I told Yongguk I had a crush on him, Yongguk would laugh like there's no tomorrow.... I think I'd better just act like I hate him. That way, I won't embarrass myself. "

You suddenly remembered you left your notebook upstairs, so you went up to get it.

As you went to your room, you heard footsteps in the other room.

"Shucks, he's awake. I better go down immediately. "

The other room's door opened, and you glanced at Daehyun. His dreamy eyes, his angelic face, his beau-

" [OC], what on earth are you thinking about?! No, no no. You do not like Daehyun. YOU DO NOT LIKE HIM!!"

You were quickly shuffling down the stairs and BAM. You accidentally knocked him, his iPhone6S fell down.

"Oh my goodness, really [OC] ? At this time?! He just woke up for God's sake!"

DAEHYUN's POV

"Aaahhhh, another great nap!! Haven't got naps in a while now. Can't wait to eat with the other group members!! Gonna have cheesecake!! My FAVV!"

"Wait.... Did they leave me?! I just overslept for 5 minutes GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!!"

"Ugh, now I gotta text Youngjae so he can buy me cake. What a bad day is today."

I opened the door. At the side of my eye, I caught [OC]. She has such a beautiful figure, glass-porcelain face, what a pity that she seems like she hates me. If I told Yongguk I had a crush on her, he would laugh like there's no tomorrow. I better keep my cool, can't let her know I have a crush on her.

BAM

YOUR POV

"UGH, WHAT ON EARTH?! MY PHONE FELL DOWN!!", said Daehyun.

"I'm so sorry!! I really didn't mean it!! I just wasn't looking where I was going, I'm really sorry!"

"Are your eyes located at your butt?! Do you even have a brain?! Yeezus!"-Daehyun

Sigh, I'll never get a chance with him.

I then went downstairs and doodled in my notebook. I looked back at all those beautiful memories I had in this book. I cherish it so much.

DAEHYUN's POV

My phone fell, she didn't even look like she cared. She did say sorry tho, but me being me- scolded her in my coolest way possible. I suck at this.

She went downstairs. I proceeded to go downstairs as well.

Sigh. I'll never get a chance with her.

I went and got a bottle of grape-infused sparkling water and sat down on the same table as hers.

YOUR POV

"Awww, look at this drawing I had when I was three!! It reminds me of th-"

SPLASH

Daehyun's water spilled all over your book. It's all stained red, and slowly it tore itself off little by little; and so did your heart. You cannot believe this is happening. Your beloved notebook. Gone in a split second. You didn't even care if it was the person you had a crush for so long did it. You just went full rage.

"WHAT. THE. HECK. DAEHYUN. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME? DO YOU KNOW HOW WE CAN'T BUY BACK OUR MEMORIES? HOW DO I GET IT BACK NOW? WELL I LIKED YOU FOR SO LONG BUT ALL THIS TIME YOU WERE JUST AN EGOISTIC MONSTER. GET LOST PLEASE. "

You ran out from the door to your porch and sat on a tree. You sobbed and sobbed. You didn't even care if it was dark anymore. You just needed to let it all out.

DAEHYUN's POV

Oh my goodness, did she just react like that? Why was she so upset? Why was she shouting?

But most importantly, why did she say she liked me? I heard that clearly, I can't believe it. All this time, she has the same feelings I had for her? 

Jung Daehyun. What have you done?

I sadly went outside and sat at a big tree. I didn't even care if it was dark outside. I just needed to reflect on myself. I have let go a precious moment, I can't get it back now.

YOUR POV

[OC], why are you like this? Why did you lashed it all out at Daehyun?

I really don't have a chance anymore. He probably hates me by now.

"How I wished I could turn back time, and told him I genuinely loved him. "

DAEHYUN's POV

Man, what did I even do? 

I really don't have a chance anymore. She probably hates me by now.

"How I wished I could turn back time, and told him I genuinely loved her. "

THIRD PERSON POV

"Wait.... Was that his voice?"

"I think I hear her voice.."

You both looked to your backs, lo and behold, you locked your eyes together.

"Daehyun.. Did you just say you would turn back time an-"

"No wait, did YOU just say that you would turn back time an-"

You both say it at the same time, heart beating at the same pace.

"And told you that I genuinely loved you...."

Your eyes widened.
His eyes widened.

"But I thought.."

He kissed you. His lips were soft and plump. Just like how you imagined it to be.

"You thought we wouldn't fall in love?"

Well that was unexpected.