hell~5

its been a while since I've heard from you...

-style by taylor swift

---------

I ended up going home after clouie's pool party. As usual my mind is prettt messed up. Thanks to Chase fucking Evans.

When I said home that means my devil's father mansion. Jas was pretty messed up last night and jaynard had a meeting early morning so I ended up bringing her home.

I remember our convo last night. Ako ang nagdrive dahil lasing na lasing na si jasmin at baka maaksidente pa kami kapag sya ang nagdrive. She was looking at me like I'm sooooo wonderful person beside her. 

"quit that look." I said to her but she just laughed.

"I miss you shane. If I could just turn back time but I cant. I'm pretty messed up with these." she said and then look away.

"ano ba talaga nangyari jasmin?" I asked then I stopped the car we are infront of our house.

"remember my ex, the one from new york?" she said and I nod. Paulo that's his name. I dont like him, every single bits of him. I remember having a big fight with jasmin bec. of him.

"remember when I suddenly disappear?" I nod again. Jas disappear for 3 days.

"I was raped shane. He raped me." she said and started crying. "He brought me to his condo and lock me up. He even tied my hands to his bed's headboard. I was hopeless shane, he was mentally unstable." she said crying harder and hugging her knees.

"one day he left telling me he will just meet some friends. Fuck him. He even said I love you. He's a devil. after he left I found I found my phone under his bed, I use my bare feet to get it and dial numbers I dont even see. I ask him the guy who answer the phone to help me." She said and look at me.

"shane its jaynard who help me. He save me." She said. I remember how helpless she was after she was found. Dad almost said she was crazy. She always lock herself in her room and shout sometimes begging for help. Jaynard was always there. He was the only person She wanted to see, to talk. 

I remember how hurt I was. Seing my sister mentally broke down. I Dont even know why. Hindi ko man lang alam ang pinagdaanan ni jasmin. 

"my life was really messed up shane, I dont want you in it but I have no choice. They will kill us like what happen to abigail." sabi nya bago lumabas ng kotse. 

"its been a while seen I've heard anything from you. I miss you really shane." she said and then smiled sadly. "dont be to curious, abigail was killed bec she was to naive but curiosity can kill you as much as it does to her." she started walking going inside our house

"did moon love her?" I asked.

"no, she loved him first. She even have gave herself to him. Its against the rules shane."

"that's why she died?"

"who knows."

"who killed her jasmin?" 

"I wish I knew. It can be me, or anyone of us." then she's gone.

I mentally cursed. My mind was messed up again. but I knew some things that I'm sure.

one, abigail was murdered from someone inside the royals

two, I need moon to love me or else I'll be dead

three, my real opponent is still unknown.

--------

follow me on;

insta: MC.XOXO

Fb: /mica.cabralsasaki

wattpad: MCanimeLover & MCxoxo28