Chapter 11: I Won't Lose You Again

*Chris's POV*

Willow didn't look like herself. I seemed to be the only one that noticed though. At least I have my little dark princess. That's all I care about.

"Sami called she wants you guys to stay here for a while." Stevie said as she hung up the phone. Sami has been gone for two days and I'll be damned if we stay here one more damn night. "She still hasn't found Brandon. And we haven't been able to hunt in a while. Something might have happened."

"What do you mean you guys haven't been able to hunt?" What? I wanted to know. I am the king after all. Wow. Okay. Yea. Totally sounded conceited and arrogant right there. I need help.

"Her brother is here. If he finds out we live here he'll follow us back and find out Sami is still alive. He'll kill all of us." The ginger was a hiding something. I didn't want to know what though. Oh wait yes I did. He looked at me then went outside. Ahh the glory of having mind control. What!? Hello. King of Vampires here, I can do almost anything. Just don't tell Astrid okay? I don't need her to freak out on me.

Once we were outside he pulled out a gun. Well then. This is new.

"What are you doing?"

"Something I should have done awhile ago." And with that he blew his brains out. Wait. WHAT!?! Ummmm I hope Sami didn't like him that much. Seems how he just killed himself in front of me.

"Hey what hap- OH MY GOD DAN!!!!!" I turned to see a blonde with short hair freaking out. "What did you do!?"

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I asked him what he was doing when we got out here. He pulled out a gun and blew out his brains." She looked at me like she didn't believe me. For once I seem to be telling the truth here on this one.

"Stevie get out here!?"

"Yeah Magz? Well then. Ummm... we are all fucked beyond belief if and when Sami comes back." I looked back at Dan. I sighed and went inside as the others cleaned up outside. Willow was a sleep seems how it was ten at night. And Astride was looking quite sexy at the moment.

I'm a guy that hasn't had sex in 4 years. Sue me for thinking about fucking my fiancé senseless at the moment. I need it guys. I need it bad.

*Sami's POV*

Two days. Two fucking days I still haven't found Brandon. I knew Dan had more than likely killed himself by now. The only thing that kept him from doing so earlier in life was the fact that Brandon wasn't in the picture and I needed him. But Brandon is back sooo...... yeah. It might seem mean and heartless, but it's the truth. Something caught my attention. Travis! He was close and so was Brandon. If Travis finds Brandon he'll ask why he's in the middle of the Badlands. He'll tell, seems how he was never able to lie to my brothers face. Not even once when his life depended on it. And then I'm screwed. I hope I find Brandon first. And I did. I had to hide in a nearby tree though. Travis was to damn close. I knew I was risking too much by staying. But I had to.

"Brandon?" Brandon didn't answer seems how he was sleeping. He was so peaceful when he slept. And then Travis kicked him.

"The fuck Chr- Travis?!" Travis smiled and sat down next to Brandon. "What are you doing here?" Please don't say the truth. I'm begging you.

"I could ask you the same." I realized this is exactly where I 'died'.

"I miss her. Okay? That's why I'm here." He's lying. He has to be. He had to be right?

"I shouldn't have made you pour the gas on her. But you know I had to. You had to. She's gone. Get over it. I had you go and join Chris's coven for a reason. We needed someone on the inside. Not for you to come here and feel sorry for yourself. God! What's wrong with you. You seemed pretty happy when her body went up in flames. Hell we all were happy to finally get rid of her." I wanted kill him then and there but I knew I couldn't.

"Ever wonder if she's still alive?" Travis just looked at him like he already knew. "Of course you do that's why you a here. You are afraid that if she is alive she will come back and take over the coven. And to get even with you. She'll do the same thing you did to her." Travis looked pissed. He got up and ran off. An hour later I couldn't smell him in the Badlands anymore. I can get down now. Brandon was curled into a little ball crying.

"Hey. You okay?" Brandon looked up and was slightly relieved to see me. "I-I-I heard what my brother said. Were you really smiling when you put the gas on me and when Travis lit the fire?" He nodded his head. My heart sank. "I thought you cared. What you said to my brother about you missing me. That's was all a lie wasn't it?" God damn it! I was on the verge of tears. I'm not gonna cry though. I haven't cried in years. I'm not going to now.

"No it wasn't. I really did miss you. I had to smile. Otherwise Travis would have known something was going on. And that I was helping you escape. It was a forced smile nothing genuine." He looked at me and all I could think about was how much I missed him. That and Ropes and Handcuffs. Hehe. It's been awhile.

"Brandon? Dan wasn't my mate you know that right? I found mine along time ago. Before everything happened. I never told him though because I was afraid and I told him everything." Brandon looked confused for a moment because he was the only one I ever told anything to. The only one. Then realization hit him like a runaway freight train.

"Me?" I nodded. He just sat there in silence looking up at the stars.

"Good."