16

Liam PoV
Jasper and Francis just helps me talked to Mr Galloway. Now I'm with Len and Isabel in Len's room. "So it wasn't Holloway. Doesn't mean he did it" Len said.

"That means he's lying then. As far as I'm concerned , has back on the list" I told them.

"Along with the queen, you two, me and everyone else in the world" Isabel added.

"They said it happened inside the palace".

"Yes but that's about Robert. Not about dad" Len replied.

"They're related, Lenny. And the 3 of us know it. So was this" I handed them a necklace.

"What is this?" Isabel asked.

"I don't know. I got it in the night of the rain. Sometimes I wish Marcus was still here".

"Yeah, well you can't blame him for wanting to stay to see Cyrus become king" Len said.

"I don't blame him. I just miss him. I don't know who else to trust" I sighed, looking at my sisters. "I saw Jasper and Francis today".

"Speaking of people we cannot trust" Isabel said.

"I wouldn't have gotten to Holloway without them".

"Jasper cannot be trusted".

"And Francis can't be trusted either".

"And now I seriously need to get high" Len said and me and Isabel left her room.

"You seriously cant trust Francis?" I asked my baby sister.

"He lied to me Liam".

"We did too" I defended Francis.

"Well you're my siblings. Francis is...ex boyfriend" Isabel hesitated a bit the last part. "So...good night" Isabel went to her room. 

Isabel PoV
I turned on the lights and he was standing there. I was about to scream but he ran to cover my mouth. "Isabel, please just let me explain". I licked his hand and he let uncovered my mouth.

"There's nothing to explain Francis. But what I don't understand is, why didn't you tell me the truth?"

"I don't know how. I didn't even plan this. But what I knew is that I wasn't allowed to have a relationship. When I got to know you, I was falling in love with you more. I was trying to fight that, because I didn't want to lose my job.  But that doesn't matter now anymore. What matters now is you. Isabel, I don't think I can lose you". I looked at him, grabbed his face and kissed him. Then I stopped.

"Remember that kiss Francis, because that will be the last time I will ever kiss you" I cried. "You lied to me. I gave myself to you Francis, but you decided to lie to me. I just can't believe I dated a man without knowing his real name".

"Isabel. I love you. That one is not a lie. I love you". I walked toward the door and opened it.

"Goodbye Francis. And don't worry my mother won't know about this. So you'll be keeping your job. Now go" I ordered and I watched him leave my room.