Chapter 1: Good Girl

MARIA
Sitting in my room doing homework is basically the highlight of my day. I have such a sad life. I'm kidding. I like my life. My parents died a year ago but I've learned to live with it. My brother takes care of me.

My parents were rich and left all their money to Jacob and I. So we live in a penthouse. I love it.

I have a best friend, a great brother, and money I should be completely happy right?

I try to be, I'm happy it's just that the thing I long for is a man to love me. I know this sounds cliché but it's what I want. I needed and wanted that. Hopefully there was a good guy out there for me.

Suddenly there was a knock at my door. It was Jacob, and the bad boy of my school and my brothers best friend, Ryan. Which I had the biggest crush. I was calm until I remembered I was only in a bra and short shorts. I quickly covered my boobs with both arms. Since they were huge I had to use to arms to cover them.

"What's up little sis?" Jacob asked.

"Nothing I was just thinking." I said.

"Were you thinking about my abs and tattoos and how much you lick all over them." Ryan teased.

I blushed, "I d-don't want to do that."

Jacob and Ryan exchanged looks.

"Yes you do." They both said in unison.

"Ugh can you just take me to Katherine's house." I whined. Katherine was my best so we were very overprotective of each other.

"Oh god Katherine." Jacob groaned. "She's so hot."

"She's off limits to you." I snapped.

"Aww why?" Jacob asked pretending he was hurt.

"Because we made a deal." I said.

"That deal will soon be broken." Jacob said with a grin. "Well I have to go take care of something."

"Wait aren't you gonna take me to Katherine's house?" I asked.

"Ryan's gonna drive you." He said with a grin before walking out of the house.

"So you ready to go now?" Ryan asked.

"Just give me a second." I said. I grabbed my wallet and my phone. I was walking to the door before grabbing my jacket and putting it on over my sports bra.

I was about to walk out of my room when Ryan stood in front of me, and wouldn't move.

"Your shorts are to short." He said.

"I'll be fine it's not like you can see my butt." I said.

He blocked me again and I sighed.

"Dude what's you deal?" I asked.

"My deal is you need to change your shorts." He growled.

"I don't need to." I said.

RYAN
Did she not get how this goes. Can she just her god damn shorts?

"Do it now." I commanded. Trying to hold back from jumping on her and making her mine.

Finally she gave up and went into her closet and put on a new pair of longer shorts.

"Are you happy now?" She asked.

"Yes I am." I said.

My dad was coming into town soon and bringing my mom with him. I didn't know what day because but he wanted me to have claimed my lover by then.

When I tell him I've found her and haven't claimed her yet he'd be angry.