Chapter 1

I stared at the cold, soggy toast which laid on the plate. How disgusting. A soggy, wet toast on the plate resting it's burned body, flat on the plate. I thought to myself. A mortified expression was applied on my face, as the plate was pushed away from me.

"Just eat it, anyway, your body needs it after a human just escaped from your body 4 months ago. It didn't like it in there." Nate laughed, spreading jam on that toast.

"Well," I smiled uncontrollably. "I'll eat...just a bit!"

Nate shook his head and smiled his dimple smile. Cute. He's always cute. A wave of crying had entered my ears. In a flash of a second, Nate had disappeared.

A few minutes later, Nate was accompanied by a machine full of laughing. 

"My little baby!" I run up to Nate and kissed the little baby on the cheek as he laughed a bit more.

"Agoo!"

"Agoo Agoo Agoo!" Nate said, squeezing the baby and kissing his cheek.

Nate's already cuteness overload...adding a baby? I'm pretty sure I'm gonna die of too much cuteness.

"Your eyes are like the ocean...I could be staring at them every second." Nate gazed at the babies eyes.

"Guess you look at yourself a lot...then." I smirked, laughing as well.

His own sea blue eyes turned to me, "Hey! Its not my fault!"

I chuckled. The baby had Nate's dimples and eyes. However, she inherited nothing from me. Which was good. I guess. I had dull brown eyes which is good...but no match for a pair of baby blue eyes. Not really good features. I applied makeup. A lot.

Nate stared at the time. "Got to go, both of my babies," He kissed Zachary's cheek then kissed me but on the lips.

He handed Zachary to me as he made his way to the door and waved.

I waved back as the baby lay in my arms, sweet as sugar.

"Come on baby, Zachary," I say, carrying him upstairs.

He looked around with gleaming eyes filled with curiosity.

I lay him on the bed gently as well as delicately. I got a feeder, filled it up with milk and fed him.

The bell rang. I quickly rushed down to open it.

Standing there was a postman. A large box was inside his hand.

"Whats this?"

He just shrugged.

He handed it to me. It was insanely heavy but I manged to get it upstairs. I could hear Zach's voice, weeping and crying as I sped up my pace before it gets any louder. 

On the box it was written in big bold words

USE WHEN NEEDED.

The weeping started from the bed again. I held the bottle as his small mouth sucked on the feeder gently, forgetting about the box. My phone rang wildly as I picked it up.

"Hello? Carine Speaking."

"Hello Mrs. Carine! Felisha here!"

I smiled a bit recognizing who it was.

"Hello Felisha," I spoke, acting as soft as possible. "where are you now?"

"I'm about to reach there Mrs. Carine!" Her perky voice chirped at me the she hung up.

Felisha is my babysitter. Well not mine but Zach's. She's about 19....pretty young. Very trustworthy too. She loves Zach as if he's her own child. It was cute...the way they played and laughed. I heard the bell ring again. I opened it to see Felisha standing in front of me wearing a crop top tie dye shirt.

"Hello Mrs. Carine!" She smiled at me and I smiled back at her charming smile.

"Hello, Felisha," I grinned "The Baby is upstairs....I need to go to work, now."

"Alright Mrs. Carine, I'll take good care of Zach." She enter the house and followed me as I went to my room.

"Zachary!" She cheered as she hugged Zachary. He burst into joy when he saw her.

I laughed, opening my wardrobe and grabbing my blouse and skirt.

I walked into the other room to get changed and I got my bag.

"Bye Felisha! Bye my little Zach." I kissed him on the cheek and rubbed his head. I removed the car keys that was there on the hook and went out the door.

Slightly tripping over my high heels, I got in the car and turned on my radio. 

"WORK WORK WORK WORK"

I turned it off just in time. Sadly, or happily, Rihanna won't be playing in this sophisticated, well mannered car anytime sooner. 

I got the car started and stepped on the petal, as the seat belt wrapped itself around my waist tightly. 

A glass building appeared before my eyes. I park my car and entered inside, greeted by a lady at the front desk. 

"Hello Carien!" She greeted me pointlessly politely, since she was a close friend to me

"Hey there, Roxy." I gritted though my teeth before entering the elevator. 

A man stool next to me, staring at me. "Floor?" 

"26, please." I say. 

He glared at me. "Oh...so you do marketing?"

I nod my head. 

"Oh...I do sales."

"That's nice...." My floor came and then I left the lift and walked to my desk. 

How did you guys like the first chapter? The next chapter will have a bit of drama in it...so be happy :)

So I'm planning at every chapter, I'll be down here after you finish the chapter. Sometimes, I'll not meet you guys down here.

Most likely I will so yay!

I don't have much to say anymore so see you later.

XOXOXO, T.B.F.I.D