Chapter 3

As I walked Alexa back to her dorm we talked a bit. "So was that scary?" I asked, she stopped and looked at me for a second, "No I was crying of happiness because I was trapped in vines that almost cut off my blood circulation." she said sarcastically, we paused for a second then burst out in laughter.

"I knew she was wrong about you." said Alexa, "Wait who?" I asked, "Corealine, she thought you were acting strange, but your still the same Kason that saved me at lunch." she told me, "Of course I am," I said puffing my chest out like a superhero, then we laughed.

As we walked up to Alexa's dorm she said: "Thanks again Kason, for saving me." "It was no problem, and do you know who did it?" I asked, "No, all I know is that I'm fine now, and I'm glad." she says, "How are the bruises?" I ask, she lifts up her sleeve, "Fine," she says, pulling her sleeve down. "Thanks again Kason," she said smiling, then she kissed me on the cheek as she went inside her dorm.

I couldn't believe she kissed me. Well it wasent on the lips but, it was a kiss. I heard a quiet knock on the door, it made me jump "Who is it?" I asked, "It's Corealine can I come in?" she asked, "Sure," I said walking over to open the door. I opened the door and she came in. As she looked around I shut the door, but as I shut it she shoved me to the wall.

"Listen up funny guy, I don't know what's been going on , but it's not normal, mkay?" she said, "Wait, what are you talking about?" I asked, her still holding me to the wall. "Oh don't pretend you don't know," she said releaseing me, "First you start acting werid, then Alexa gets 'trapped' and you 'save' her?" she explains, "To be honest, I didn't even know about Alexa till Blake told me." I told, her still up against the wall in fear. "Whatever, I'm leaveing," she said, "So that's all you wanted? To accuse me?" I asked, standing up straighter, she glared at me and I clenched the wall again.

After she left I looked the mirror, my hair was going wild. I trying fixing it and then realized that I should probably wash my clothes.

I walked into my bathroom and put my clothes in the sink and heard a knock, "Kason? You in there?" asked Alexa, who was apperently knocking on my dorm. "Uh, yeah but I'm kinda busy!" I called, "The door's open, can I just come in?" she called Shoot The Door, "Uh, I'm pretty busy!" I called back frantically, now trying to scrub the blood out of my clothes. "Kason, I was told it's urgent, I'm coming in!" she called, "Shoot, Shoot, Shoot, Shoot, Shoot, Shoot, Shoot, Shoot." I whispered scrubbing as hard as I could.

I heard the door open, "Kason where are you?" yelled Alexa, I was silent besides the aggressive scrubbing. She must of heard the water running because she yelled: "Kason are you peeing?" I froze, "No, I mean, Yes, I mean Erm..." "I dont even care I'm coming in!" she yelled, opening the door.

I stood there, stareing at Alexa, and her stareing at me, hair ruffled, hands covered in watered down blood, in front of a sink with a bloody arcade uniform in it. Eyes wide she stared.

"Alexa it's not what it looks like!" I told her, she backed away slowly, hands in front of her for self defense. "Alexa, no wait, please, it's not what-" I took a step closer, and as I did she cut me off, "No! Don't come any closer!" she yelled, as I stepped back, being caught off guard. "Alexa please," I said tears forming in my eyes and hers, "Kason, just stay away and I won't tell anyone..." she said, "Alexa I-" "I'm going to leave now Kason," Alexa said stepping towards the door, and I just stood there like an idiot.

As Alexa closed the door behind her, I fell to my knees, "What have I done?" I whispered, "What have I done?"