Remembering Jasmine

Aliyah's P.O.V

As I'm walking home I see this girl with an orangeish poofy ponytail walking toward me. I wonder what to do but I just watch her walk to me. "HI I'M JASMINE! WHAT'S YOUR NAME?" wow. my ears hurt."Hi I'm Aliyah I just moved here." "Oh I know I saw you walking to Huey and Riley Freemans house earlier. Do you know them?" obviously."Yeah I'm actually meeting Huey at that one big tree at this moment." "Do you mind if I come?" she said with a nice smile. "We'll-" "Great let's go!" "Well I was going to sa-" "I'm so excited aren't you!?" "Sure..."

Jasmine's P.O.V

Aliyah's really pretty. I could never top her beauty. I bet Huey likes her too. I just wish he liked me too. But I guess that'll never happen. I mean look at her beautiful eyes, beautiful shiny brown hair, and Her expensive clothing.   

Huey's P.O.V

Okay so I'm waiting for Aliyah at the hill and I see Jasmine talking to  Aliyah from a distance. Then Aliyah gave me the help me look as Jasmine was rambling about people in the neighborhood.

"-and don't get me started on uncle ruckus" please don't.

Aliyah's P.O.V

Just then I said "Woah I don't see Huey so let's just go back." "the tree is over that way not right here silly." "Oops did I say we were meeting at the tree? I meant right here so let's go back and you can just meet my cute older brother Jacob." "OMG YOU HAVE AN OLDER BROTHER AND HE'S CUTE? LET'S GO NOW!" so I Texted Huey and told him I was going to be right back then I started to text Jacob

-Hey big bro wanna do me a favor that's a win win situation

-like what

-Welllll... there's this cute girl named Jasmine and she wants to meet you not date just meet and talk Plus she nice and funny

-sure whatever but I want 5 bucks

-would've  gave you more

-hold on

-too late :)

I introduced Jasmine to Jacob  and then left.

I finally made it back to the tree to find Huey on Facebook commenting on some racist dudes photo. "Hey." He looked at me put his phone down, sat up and gave me a faint "hello" "So look I just wanted to get to know you and all so we could maybe be friends because as you can see I don't have much around here. So what's your favorite color, what's your favorite music artist, how old are you, and do you want to be friends?" "blue, Elton John, 17, sure whatever." "Are you going out with jasmine? because she seems to like you a lot!" "No we've never gone out." "oh" we sat there and talks for a while and then out of nowhere I kissed him. I dont know what happened but he went along with it. It was amazing we made out for about 7 minutes before Riley and Camilia popped out from behind and they said in unison "Uh!" It scared me so I think I accidentally bit him. Just a little bit." Ow!" "Sorry" I looked at him apologetically and then Camilia told me that our stank ol mom wanted us home. Before leaving I asked huey "Do you want to be my boyfriend." he kind of somewhat smiled and said "yeah."