Camping gone wrong

Shark's POV

I sat in my tent blaring Hollywood Undead in my headphones so I wouldn't have to listen to everyone else. I had been forced to partake in a camping trip with the girl scouts. Of course the others being teenage girls and the teenage boy scouts camping nearby you can imagine why I was blaring music.

I sighed to myself "If they're killed by a random killer, they had it coming." I thought to myself. The only people who weren't partaking in the "fun" were my friends Hannah and Gabby. We sat in my tent listening to music. Eventually I'd had it listening to the moans and screams.

"You guys wanna leave for a bit?" I wrote on a scrap piece of paper so none of us had to take out headphones. They nodded so we walked around the forest. Though I had the strangest feeling something or someone was watching us... And if we returned to the camp something bad would happen.

So we kept walking. Eventually it got to be around midnight, hoping everyone else was asleep we made our way back. Though we did hear a buzzing sound. "Is that a... Chainsaw...?" I asked. "Sounds like it." Gabby agreed. "Hopefully it isn't." Hannah said.

I volunteered to check so I hid in a bush and watched. I watched as none other than the infamous Leatherface was sawing people apart. I gulped then looked around before spotting Jack Torrance chopping wood and piling it up.

Leatherface piled up the bodies on the wood then Jack lit a match and tossed it onto the bodies. Once all the bodies were burned they extinguished the flames. Jack looked in the direction of the bush I was in then grinned evilly. He pointed at it so him and Leatherface walked towards the bush.

I quickly scrambled out "Run!" I said to Gabby and Hannah. "You can't escape us ~ we're right behind you ~!" Jack said insanely. But of course running wasn't my strong suit so soon enough I was breathing heavily. Screw you too Asthma!

"You guys, keep running... I'll... I'll hide. J- just go!" I said while panting heavily. They were reluctant but due to the pair of killers closing in, they took off running.

I ran through the forest before finding a log. "Better than nothing." I thought as I hid. I watched as they looked around nearby. I struggled to keep my breathing in check. My heart was pounding in my ears. I watched as Hannah was taken to safety by a passing police cruiser.

Gabby was grabbed by a shadow. I gulped while trying to stay quiet. "Come out, come out wherever you are ~!" Jack called out. Leatherface growled while searching the logs. I prayed he wouldn't notice mine.

He growled outside the log I was in. "We know you're here kitten, there's no escape for you ~!" Jack purred. Leatherface shook the log making me fall out. I quickly got up and took off running with Jack and Leatherface chasing me.

I was kinda hoping maybe I could outrun them or outwit them but it seemed that wouldn't be happening as Jack easily caught up with me. I struggled to get out of his grip but it wouldn't work seeing as he was much stronger than me.

"I told you that you couldn't escape us kitten." Jack said with a smirk. "Please don't hurt me!" I said while trying to hide in my black Fort Riley jacket. "Why would we do that hmm ~?" Jack purred in my ear. After that the world went black.