Return to the asylum (Gabby x Eddie Gluskin)

Eddie smirked to himself at his latest catch. He had plans for the girl he had just caught. He wasn't going to kill her, no. She would be his undead wife! He just had to turn the brown haired girl into an undead first.

He knew she was afraid of vampires, for good reason. He had no intention of harming her though. She eventually woke up "W- where am I?!" She asked. "You're en route to Mount Massive Asylum darling." Eddie replied. "M- Mount Massive Asylum?!" She asked in disbelief.

"That's right. I'm Eddie, Eddie Gluskin. You are Gabrielle, correct?" "Y- yeah." She said timidly. She noticed fangs when Eddie grinned at her. "A- are those fangs...?" She asked fearfully. "Yes. But don't worry darling, I'm just going to turn you into my undead wife is all." Eddie said with a grin.

She gulped "Y- you're a vampire then...? R- right...?" Eddie noticed her fear. "I am a vampire but you have no need to be afraid of me. I promise you I would never intentionally harm you darling." Eddie reassured her. "O- okay." The pair talked until Eddie finally reached the insane asylum.

"We're here darling." Eddie said as he led her inside. She looked around only to find some patients curled up in a ball against the wall whimpering. "W- what's wrong with them?" She asked. Some of the patients gave her a look of pity and some were even sympathetic.

"They always do this when I'm around. I don't know why though." Eddie replied. Perhaps it was due to Eddie attempting to cut off their privates to turn them into women. Just so he could marry them but it never ended well for him sadly.

He had a feeling it would be different with Gabrielle though. Perhaps she wouldn't betray him or try to run away like the others always did. He hoped so, he cared about her so much. He had been watching over her for a long time to ensure her safety.

If anything was bothering her, he would deal with it for her. Just so he could see her smile once more. Perhaps this could be the start of a beautiful relationship.

Sorry that was so short ;-; hey Gabby, if you have a suggestion for something to happen next chapter of this particular part then feel free to comment it or pm me :)