Chapter 1 part 2: the mall

Maria's P.O.V

We spotted Reneea's long blonde hair and the other girls from far across the mall, we started running towards them, bumping people in the process but saying a quick sorry to most of them, they all gave us some weird glances I think we deserved them.

Finally I reached the girls as hope came seconds later she is so slow. My breathing at that moment wasn't normal surely affected by all the things we have done to get here.

"Hh-ey" gasping for air and so was hope but she is just bend down, hands on knees trying her best not to snap at them.

Reneea turned around to look at us.
"Good morning or she'll I say afternoon" she spat out of anger.
I looked up already regretting it, her face was priceless full of anger and displease.

I can't even explain the way she is feeling but it's all negative. I forced a smile praying this won't go as bad as I am expecting.

As I am scratching the back of my head out of awkwardness I looked down to see her outfit it was decent she was wearing a black and white striped waffle-knit boatneck maxi-dress and a black washed twill naval jacket both by polo Ralph Lauren, with super cat eye sunglasses and Valeria calfskin sandals. Those must have cost a fortune but hey, Reneea is rich, dumb rich.

 Those must have cost a fortune but hey, Reneea is rich, dumb rich

"I like your outfit" I forcefully expressed my tenderness.

"I am sorry, did I ask you to open your mouth and say a word?" She irritably stepped closer to me.

"Ah no?" Jeez woman take it easy.

"Ah no what? And care to explain why your so late.. I warned you didn't I?" She yelled as she put her hands on her hips and lent to the side, I think my eardrums and eyeballs are about to explode.

"You know a lot of things happen, this and that you know.." I looked at hope hoping she would help me in this situation.

"Your on your own" hope mouthed.

I looked at Caty for help but she was too busy glued to her phone's screen as usual, I heaved a loud sigh.

Reneea just glared at me waiting for a reply.

"Just understand-" I whispered apologetically but Reneea cut me off.

"- I am American, I don't have to understand" she snapped, this is getting out of hand I could hear hope trying to hold in her laughter, why is she in London she always talked about how America is better then Britain. I pressed my teeth together really tight I am not going to be surprised if I wake up tomorrow with no teeth heck I don't even know I am going to make it tomorrow.

"Yup what she said, Americans don't need no explanation" Kristina joined in. Did this turn in to a dumb girls party. Caty was quiet as usual typing on her phone.

"Ahm girl" Reneea objected and looked at me in a disgusted way scanning the outfit I am wearing as she is ripping me up part mentally.

"Your so stupid" she shrieked stupidly.