Get Lost

When we are done eating our food. We moved out of the sbarro by trying our best not to be seen by them.

And after we bought my take home's for mom, we got home and talked about Vina's thing.

We decided to do the payback immediately. You know what we did? You'll find out on monday. When we are in school.

"Hey, I'm excited. But try to wake up early! I can't do this alone, you know-"

"Shh! Don't say it out loud! If I will come with you tomorrow then they'll suspect us that we are the one's who did that. And we will be doomed." I said, seriously.

"Tch, okay. I've got it already." she answered and layed down on my bed. "I'll sleep here. I don't wanna go home this late." it is already midnight and we just finished our plan for tomorrow's party.

"Night, Jill!" I said.

"Hmm." she mumbled andclosed her eyes.

The next day, when I got up, Jill's not around anymore. That early bird woman, I never beated her in waking up bets.

I excitedly took a bath and prepared myself for school.

"Mom! I'm going to school. Byebye!" I told Mom as I finished my breakfast.

"Take care, baby." mom said and kissed me good bye. "I'll see you later." she said and I went out to school.

The moment I arrived at our school, I started to hear some gasps about something. And I'm hearing Vina's name on their conversations.

"Girl! Have you seen Vina's picture posted on the hallway?" one of my classmate asked me.

"Picture?" I asked.

"Come, I'll show you." yea, I wanted to say 'No need! It's me who did that!' Hahahahaha!

"Oh my, is it Kyle with him?" I asked. We are now infront of the picturesssss. Yes, 'ssssss' 'coz it's sure is many.

"No! That's not Kyle, Zia. Look for yourself, Kyle's your ex and you know every part of him right?" she asked and moved me closer to the picture.

"That slut! How dare she cheat on Kyle?! Sh*t!!!" I cussed and I left my classmate there and got one of the pictures before I went to Vina's room.

"Where the hell is that slut?!" I asked her classmate as soon as I entered their room.

"What?!" she asked, so she's the one who has the guts to be mad now? Wow.

"You're a slut, how dare you cheat on him like he's just a nonsense guy, huh?!" she didn't answered but she rolled her eyes.

"If you don't love him in the first place, why did you became his girlfriend, huh?! You don't deserve to be happy in your life, b*tch. You some kind of a desperate cheater." I said and throwed the picture on her face. She deserves that.

I get back to our room, and to my surprise, there is Kyle.

I throwed Jill a questioning stare but she shrugged.

I decided to talk to him, "H-hey." that's all I have said and he immediately pulled me out of our room. He's pulling me up to the rooftop and he is holding my hand.

When we reached the rooftop, he still holds my hand.

"K-Kyle, my hand." I told him and he just stared at our hand and he intertwined it.

"Please stay with me." he said and sat on the corner of the rooftop.

"I will, but tell me. Did you loved her?" even if it hurts for me to ask him that question, I still want to know.

"I'm already falling." *pak* ouch, the most painful slap on my face.

"O-okay." I said, trying to control my tears from falling down of my eyes.

"She said she love me, but why does she have to do those actions?" he's not crying, but I can feel that he's in pain. And that tears my heart into pieces.

"Don't worry, you'll forget her someday. Maybe you're just not meant to be, right?" I said. And we do too. *stabs my heart for the nth time*

"What should I do?" he asked, still holding my hand.

I shrugged, "I don't know."

"Please tell me, what should I do? I know you know the answer-"

*pak*

"*ssh*le!! Do you really think I know the answer?! Okay, I'll tell you. You are so stupid to love that kind of girl! Everyone knows that she's a slut, but still you chose to love her! And now what, all the tears I cried for you were all wasted. It hurts me so much Kyle, to see you being hurt by that girl but I can't do anything about it. You love her Kyle, you do. And God knows how much I love you and that I always wish that you won't get hurt by anything despite the fact that you hurt me too much! I thought it is me who's the stupid jerk here for loving you too much, but I'm greatful and at the same time disappointed because you're much stupid than I do." I said and wiped my tears away.

"I am sorry, Zianne-"

"I got it, I'm too stupid to love you." I smiled and stared at him, "Now I wanna move on badly, get lost, Kyle. You hurt me too much and I know I don't deserve that. I gave you all that I can give, and now that I'm emptied by that love. I wanna move on now." I pulled my hands away from him.

"I wish I didn't knew you at all." I said and went out of the rooftop.