Help

The next day Mathew was awoken by his phone going off. He looked at the message.

Alfred: Yo! Why didn't Ukraine come to lunch yesterday!? Canada text back.

She said she had to do something and she'd go. But she never came back.

Alfred: Damn. Wonder why. Soon a different message popped up.

Germany-to all: Everyone we have a problem. I went to Ukraine's hotel room to ask her why she was late and she wasn't there.

Alfred chimed in. Maybe she went for a walk!

Germany responded. She signed out!

England: Why would she sign out? We still have a week left.

Germany: That's what I'm saying!

The countries rushed away from what they were doing to go search for the missing country. They met up at the meeting hall. "But where do we look!?" Italy asked frantically.

"Canada dude! You saw her last!" America looked at his brother.

"All she told me was somewhere!" Canada said also concerned as to why the usually happy woman would go missing. Belarus finally spoke up from behind Russia.

"She likes peace and quiet."

"THE PARK!" America shouted and ran off.

"Wait you dummkopf!" Germany yelled as everyone ran to try and keep up.

Ukraine was sitting on the railing of a bridge in the park. She looked down at her reflection in the water. Tears from her eyes fell and made the water ripple. "These bars probably can't even support my weight." She took a deep breathe.

"Украи́на!" Russia yelled.

She looked over. Behind him were the other countries. Irina covered her face with her hands. Suddenly two strong arms, one belonging to Germany and the other to Russia pulled her up and set her on the ground.

The nations gathered around her. Ivan, Belarus and a few other Slavic nations behind her. Feliciano came up and hugged her. "Bella don't scare us like that!" He cried. Spain nodded in agreement. "Si. We were very worried." Ukraine looked over at South Italy in confusion. "Bella means Beautiful." She looked away and blushed. Prussia came up by her side. "Ja! Why would you do that!? That's so unawesome!" Germany jabbed his side. "Not that your're not awesome!" He added.

Hungary looked at her and hugged her as well. "Don't listen to him."

"Ja. What made you do that anyway?" Austria asked.

"You could have told us at the meeting." Ludwig reminded.

"Oh..it's not important.."

"Of course it's important!" Turkey told her.

"We're..not just here as countries you know..we're here as friends too." Canada pipped up and everyone nodded.

Ukraine teared up. But this time it was tears of joy.

"Come here chica." Cuba embraced her as Irina returned his hug.

"Who do I have to kill?" Ivan clenched his pipe.

"Killing doesn't always solve the problem you know." Estonia looked at him.

"Maybe we should give her some space." Japan said knowing this situation could escalate quickly.

"For once I agree with him." China looked at the other countries and they let her breathe.

"How about we go back the hotel and talk it out there?" England suggested.

So they walked back and the 'mini meeting' was held in America's room. He got a huge sweet because why the fuck not?

They sprawled out on the two king sized beds, couches, desk and lounge chairs, floors and even the counter and table tops so they can fit in there.

Canada put a chair in the middle of the two beds for Ukraine to sit on. "Wait." Belgium got up from her spot on the floor and fixed her head band. The two girls giggled when they noticed they had matching styles one green the other blue. The other female nations smiled while most of the guys rolled their eyes.

Belgium sat back down to let Ukraine tell them what happened. She recanted everything to them. By the end America felt ashamed of himself. "I'm sorry for them duddette."

"Love you can't listen to stupid wankers." Arthur said trying to sound encouraging but came off sounding rude.

France scoffed "You're no good at this." "Ukriane, mon ami you are gorgeous just the way you are. Not being able to fit into a petite size doesn't mean you're not beautiful. Unlike those swine you have inner beauty as well as outer. You just have more flare~."

Ukraine blushed at the compliment and Italy got an idea. "Si! You have stunning eyes!" He smiled brightly. Hungary caught on to his idea. "And a warm and welcoming smile." She added.

Spain liked where this was going. "Such unique and desired features." Irina was as red as one of his tomatoes. Speaking of tomatoes. Romano thought this would be a great time to show off. "If you were a tomato, I'd pick you first~." From compliments to pick up lines.

"I applaud you for dealing with Russia for so long!" America shouted and everyone except Ivan laughed.

Austria sighed and smiled. "Well I'd have to say you're like a masterpiece of music." Prussia laughed. "Frau you're nice! We should hang and be awesome together some time!" This got him a wack from Hungary.

Germany coughed a little. "Um..you're dogs are cute..just like you."

"Aw!" Belgium giggled. "You're the butter to my waffle!" All the nations had a pick at it. It was good bounding time for them. Only the two quietest (for some reason) were left. Canada and Russia.

Canada was so flustered he couldn't think of anything to say. So instead he kissed her on the cheek while trying not to get scratched by the cat Greece had given her. Everyone turned to Russia.

The large nation looked away from Ukraine's gaze. "I'm really sorry big sister.." He apologized. All the countries gasped. Russia!? Apologize!? I know you might not believe me, but it was my boss not me!" Ukraine got up from her seat and hugged him. The Russian hugged her tighter. "Forgive me?" He looked at her with teary violet eyes.

"Of course." Ukraine smiled. Everyone joined in a giant hug to the annoyance of some, but they went along with it.

Eventually they all fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------

//O.o Over One thousand words..