Its over

*Week later*

Riley POV
Its been a week, lucas hasn't been talking to me. He also hasn't been answering my calls or messages. Its like he knew.

Maya: hey you okay?

Riley: no lucas has been ignoring me.

Maya: I'm sorry riles

Riley: its okay, its not your fault

Maya: farkle has been trying to talk to him but he still won't listen

Riley: it doesn't even matter anymore. If doesn't want any part of me then that's fine he can have his way.

Lucas POV
I just have been ignoring riley because I just can't stand to know she's pregnant with my child. This can't be true, I'm not ready to be a father, I just can't.

Farkle: lucas you have to talk to Riley!

Lucas: I can't!

Farkle: stop being a fucking asshole and fucking talk to her!

Lucas: farkle you don't get it! You have no idea what feels like to be in this situation.

Farkle: yes I know but still you don't walk out on YOUR FAMILY!

Lucas: oh just because I could be the father doesn't make us a family

Farkle: okay you know what? I fucking give up on you, riley doesn't need that bullshit from you! So go head walk out on your family lucas. But just remember don't fucking say your sorry after your child is born and grown up.

He leaves and slams the door on the way out.

*next day*

Riley POV
I was walking around the halls, the bell rang and in 3 seconds the halls were empty but I had a free period and so did- uh oh i see lucas coming my way.

Lucas: hey riley

He gives a small smile and looks down

Riley: hey, we need to talk-

Lucas: we don't actually, I think we should break up sorry but goodbye riley

He starts to walk away , I turn and look at him

Riley: Lucas you can't leave me like this!

He turns back and looks at me

Lucas: why can't I?!

Riley: because I'm pregnant with your CHILD!

Lucas: Riley is it even mine? Are you sure you didn't have sex with other guys?

Riley: lucas your my one and only! I'm not a slut!

Lucas: are you sure? cause I think you are a slut!

Riley: I hate lucas friar! I fucking hate you! I wished I never met you.

I ran off with tears in my eyes

:( its over..... Jk its not :)
Ily guys byee -Bethany :)