Ch3 Lugar Especial

I realize while walking on this sand that I could be very much be walking to a very bad mistake in my life, maluma and I needed closure if we wanted to be friends.

How much closure are we going to get I'm not sure, I don't even know walking to him as he faces the sunset is his way of getting me back. His body looks so great from behind and his skin was so soft after we showered together.

After I got whole of my mind again I walked up to him, and taped his shoulder " you came and before you speak, know that I love you so much and the only reason I came back was to work on things with us."

He's talking and looking so excited and happy and I just had a blank look on my face, finally it was my time to talk " I love you maluma Henry Julian but I'm with someone and I would rather be unhappy then to break someone else's heart."

" you meaning to tell me as long as that jerk has feelings for you, your going to stay?" I nodded, he whispered in my ear "voy a esperar mi ángel". He was so close to my lips I wanted to kiss him just as much as he wanted to kiss me,

I don't know it is about this Columbian but he always knows how to make me feel special, something tom is still knowing on but maluma just knows how to. He pulled me close as we tiled are heads to kiss, it started raining and we shook hands to play off the kiss and got into are cars and I drove off first.