Chapter 1

Chapter 1~ (Syo POV) DEDICATED TO CHERYL AND JOEY!

"FUCK! I'M LATE!" I glanced down at my watch while running down the busy streets, weaving my way through the crowd.

As I was running, I passed by a group of college girls pointing at me and whispering amongst themselves. Me being me, I used my exceptional hearing to hear what they say. "Oh my! Look at that boy, isn't he CUTE?!" Girl A said. Secretly, I agree with her but I think that she should replaced the word cute. Man like me can't be called cute.   "Yea I agree! He looks like an ADORABLE CHIPMUNK!" Girl B exclaimed excitedly. What the fuck?! I ain't a chipmunk!! "I know right! He looked like a PRETTY BOY that could passed off as a GIRL!" Girl C chirped in. Okay, I think I heard enough for the day already. Annoyed by their incessant yappings, I walked up to them with a glare of my own. Once They spotted me walking towards their direction, they immediately stopped talking. However, their grinning faces told me that they are not intimidated by my glare which infuriates me even more. I probably looked like a drown kitten to them! "Don't call me cute!" my voice cracked a little as I tried to sound fierce. If even possible, their grins grew wider once they heard me speak. "Awwww! Even his voice sounds so BOYISHLY CUTE!" Girl A squealed in delight. Urgh. She don't understand human language right? Which part of 'don't call me cute' does she not understand? "You don't say! He's like the perfect UKE/BOTTOM in those Yaoi Mangas and Anime!" Girl C nodded her head enthusiastically. Once those words left girl C mouth, I internally cringed at the thought of me being gay. The friggin hell! I'm as straight as a pole! Unable to stand them anymore, I turned and stomped away from those ninnys.

As I ran down the street, I got more worked up each time the word 'cute' , 'adorable' , 'boyish' and 'girly' came up in my brain. "Umph!" Occupied by my train of thoughts, I didn't see where I was going and I think I've just knocked into a wall. By reflex, my hands shot out to touch the wall but the wall feels hard and... WARM?! Immediately, I craned my neck up and saw a male with forest green eyes staring down at me. His soft orangey blonde locks tempted me to run my fingers through it just to test if it's really that soft and silky as it looks. "Hey! Watch where you're going!" I blushed a little once I realized that I'm actually oggling at him. ME?! DROOLING OVER A GUY?! WHAT THE HELL!! He cleared his throat which snapped me out of my thoughts. "You're the one who should look where you're going." His voice was so cool and smooth till it almost entranced me. The keyword here is ALMOST! Damn! It's not fair that he has the dream voice that I always wanted. "Whatever. Now move out of my way, noob!" I retorted back while shoving him to take back my personal space. However, he did not even flinch or move an inch when I pushed him. He just stood there staring down at me with his arms by his side. When I realized that he's not going to move, I scowled at him.

"Fine! If you want to play this game I shall play with you too!" I took up the feet wide apart and arms folded stance and glared up at him.

Seconds ticked by with our staring competition until he made a sudden movement, startling me. He swooped his head down, right beside my face, causing my breathing to hitched up in my throat and I felt self conscious with his perfectly sculpted chest in my face. "You're so cute till it made me want to tease you." He whispered raspily into my ear, making my body shiver. I could even feel his hot breath tickling my neck and ear. "S-S-STOP IT! I'M NOT CUTE AT ALL!" I internally cursed myself for stuttering like a fool while blushing crazily. "Awww.. you're blushing. How cute." His nose is nearly touching my cheeks and he's sniffing me. WAIT! DID HE JUST SNIFFED ME?! URGH! Instantly, I pushed him off me and ran past him as fast as I could while listening to my heart pounding faster than usual in my chest. That freak! How dare he... I should have kicked him in the balls before I ran off! Uwahhh!

By the time I reached school, I got punished by the discipline master by running 2 laps around the school field for being late. Talk about bad day! 10 minutes later, I was done with running and sweat is pouring off me like mad. Taking off my school blazer, I strolled into the classroom with my shirt sticking to my frame because of the sweat. "Syo! Why are you so late?" My childhood friend Ittoki asked me with a mix of curiosity and worry in his eyes. "Ohhh... Just the usual woke up late reason." I replied casually without looking him in the eye. He knows that I'm hiding something from him with the scrutinizing glances he kept giving me every second.

Just when Ittoki was about to open his mouth, the principal strolled in to our classroom and I felt relieved that he's unable to drill me with his questions anymore. Turning my head away from Ittoki, I focused my attention to the front as the principal spoke up. "Good morning students. I will just cut straight to the point and announce that your class will have a new relief teacher for the subject science. As you all know, Mrs Jinguji is on maternity leave. So let me introduce you to your new teacher. You may enter now, Shinomiya sensei."

The door slide to the side and stepped in was a male figure that made me want to hide myself in a dark cave and never see the world again.

That freaking pervert from this morning is actually my new teacher! By the way, why is he wearing glasses? The last time I checked he was without glasses!

"Good morning everyone! My name is Shinomiya Natsuki but you can just call me Natsuki if you like!" The class broke out in laughters at his overly casual introduction while the principal was secretly sending glares to pervert Natsuki.

I hid my face behind my thick textbook. "What are you doing Syo?" Ittoki being Ittoki, he snatched the textbook out of my hands

The pervert scanned the classroom till his forest green eyes settled on me and before I knew what's going on, he dragged me out of my seat and encased my waist with his arms. One side of my face is rubbed against his chest and a sudden sense of deja vu washed over me. "OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO CUTE!!! HOW COULD YOU BE SO SMALL AND CUTE LIKE PIYO~CCHI?!" Chaos erupted round' the class as the students broke out into chatterings. Even the principal's face paled visibly at the scene he can't believe. A male hugging a male, especially when it's a male TEACHER and a male STUDENT.

With all the commotion and useless chatterings, my head starts to ache as if a madman is hammering my brain. It gets worser when I'm being hugged by some psychopath teacher who kept yapping about this so called 'piyo-cchi' above me.

Ittoki immediately ran up to the new teacher and tried to pull him away from me. However, the more Ittoki pulled, the arms around my waist tightened even more and kept yelling "NOO! don't seperate me from my Piyo-cchi!"

Fuck my life was my last thought before my vision went pitch black.

--End of Chapter--

A/N: Please comment. Vote. Share. Thank you. :D