Chapter Twelve

Enjoy guys, sorry it has taken soooo long. It's spellcheck but not edited. Let me know what you think :D much love!!

~~~ Jace's POV ~~~

I slipped on my jeans and grabbed my shirt. I started walking for the door when I heard, "Jace?" I turned around to see Ava clutching the sheet to her chest, her hair was a little messed up and there was still a little bit of blush on her cheeks. The image of her in my bed like that made my heart stop, and then pick up again double time. If I could take a picture of her right now and keep it forever, I would.

It was then that I noticed she looked a little scared and worried. I jogged back over to her, swooped down to her and gave her a mind numbing kiss that made me want to climb back into bed with her. I would have done just that if I didn't already know my sisters were waiting on me.

"It's ok baby. I'm just going to go talk to them. Get dressed and maybe watch some TV. I'll be right back ok?" She gave me a little nod and I kissed her again as I headed out to talk to my sisters.

"So, your new thing is just barging into people's rooms without knocking?" I asked when I got to Jana's room. Jana was looking out her window and Jennifer was sitting on the bed.

"We did knock, ok? If you weren't in there with another one of your.." Jennifer started.

"Hey! You better phrase the word that you are going to say next very carefully" I warned.

Jennifer just nodded. Jana asked from her spot, "Why? Isn't she the same as the others?" Jana turned around from the window to take a good look at me. "You actually like this one don't you?" she asked.

I couldn't stop the smile the touched my lips. "Yeah, yeah I do. A lot actually. She is my girlfriend, not just some fling" I explained.

"She did look a little different then some of the other girls you have brought by" Jennifer stated.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I growled at her.

"Calm down little bro. She was just merely stating that she doesn't look like the others. She actually looked really pretty. Nice even" Jana explained.

"She is beautiful. And amazing, and sweet and smart. And...I don't know enough words to describe how amazing she is. But she is crazy embarrassed right now and probably thinks that you two hate her"

"We could never hate anyone you care about" Jennifer said standing up.

"Look, Jace, we love you. You are our little brother and all we want is the best for you. We have just been here when you have brought the other girls around and we never liked any of them. You deserve a good, sweet girl. Not some crazed skinny chick who could probably use a twinky" Jana said.

"Why don't you go grab her and meet us down stairs so we can properly meet her?" Jennifer said walking towards me.

I smiled at this. I loved my sisters. They really were cool chicks. They were like Ava in a way. They were sweet and caring and they never really saw how beautiful they were when people told them so. They were very down to earth, but also very protective of me.

"Welcome back by the way" I chuckled.

"Thanks, now grab her so we can meet her" Jana said excitedly giving me a hug as she walked by.

Jennifer came out next, also giving me a hug as she passed. "Oh and lil bro?"

"Yeah?"

"Put your shirt on. No one wants to see that" Jennifer said over her shoulder.

"You know you're just jealous because you don't have abs like mine" I called after her. All i heard in response was her laugh. I chuckled to myself and walked back to my room.