Chapter 4

Chase's Pov
He walked over to me and starting yelling at me. At every word he spoke went straight to heart, all I thought was I betrayed master! Master kicked his brother out and abruptly I was thrown towards the torturous side of the room, where master chained my arms to the chains on the ceiling leaving me hanging by my arms by my own weight. Then the same ball gag was put into my mouth and a blind fold was put around my eyes. A flash of pain hit my side, and continued all around my body. Tears of pain went down my face as I went through the relentless torture of beatings. I dropped to the floor unexpectedly, then I was being dragged by master to the fucking table. He strapped my arms into place on the table then left to grab various other torturous devices . Master came back with two egg viberators and a twelve inch viberator. He positioned my legs over his shoulders, then shoved the two egg viberators inside my tight asshole without lube. They stretched the skin painfully making me cry out in pain, but then moaned when they began to vibrate on high. Then master shoved the twelve inch viberator inside my hole with the two egg viberators already there ripped my hole causing blood to drip out of the hole. Tears of pain rolled down my face, and I silently begged my master with my eyes to let me go since the gag. Though the twelve inch viberator rubbed against my prostate causing a painful moan to leave my lips. Then it turned on to high creating strangled sounds to come to my throat. With my prostate being vibrated on, I was close to cumming. Master saw my cock about to cum when he put a cock ring on it stopping it. Master then set my legs on the table to strap them down only to push the viberators deeper. Master growled in my ear, "Now I'm going to leave you like this for awhile so get comfy." Then master leaves, leaving me in a screaming and moaning mess.