Chapter 17

Paychopath
Chapter 17

"The body count had rose in these last few weeks. The police now have discovered 6 bodies and they seem to suspect that the victims are killed by the same person. The police are now investigating about the other 4 missing people who disappeared in different locations and at different times," the news anchor reported.

"Will you look at that. There's a psychopath on the lose. I wonder who," Duke smirked as he stroked his now lover's soft hair. "I don't know but he seems interesting though," mikey replied. "Oh really? Is he more interesting than I am?" Duke asked in challenge. Mikey moved and straddled him, grabbing his hair and pulled it back gently but firm. "Oh, well you have more of my interest, Mr. Mafia man," he practically purred as he latch his mouth onto Duke's neck. Duk moaned in pleasure as he gripped mikey's waist tightly.

He roamed his hands around the younger man's body and squeeze his ass hard, making him yelp. There was lust in Mikey's eyes and Duke can't seem to take his eyes away. He pushed mikey down and went on top of him. In haste, he ripped the other's shirts off and attacked his nipple.

Mikey moaned in pleasure as his lover stimulate his nipples. He grind against Duke and slowly taking his pants off. "Eager, aren't you?" Duke smirked as he let mikey stroked his dick.

"Fuck. Your hand's amazing," he breathed into the man below him's ears. Duke pulled mikey's pants off completely and mesmerised at the sight of his lover's erect member. "Fucking beautiful," he said and began licking and sucking it. He was so skilled that mikey almost came but duke pulled at the last moment making the younger man whined in need.

"Duke," he breathed out, making grabby hands when Duke sat up. "Nah, I won't let our first time be on the couch," he said and carried mikey to their bedroom. Yes, THEIR bedroom.

They kissed a little bit before continuing what they were doing before. "Let me do you too," mikey offered. "You wanna suck me off?" Duke asked in assurance. Mikey nodded. "Yeah okay," duke leaned back against the headboard and let mikey crawl to him. Mikey stared at him as he slowly lowered his mouth to the hilt.

"Damn, you got skill," he complimented as mikey continued giving him felatio. Duke may not be entirely gay but guys like mikey does attract him. For now, only mikey attracted him. He grabbed his lover's neck and guided him so he could kiss him. He grabbed the lube in the drawer beside their bed and put it onto his hand. A good chunk of it. He slither it between mikey's ass and began prodding against his tight muscle ring. Slowly, he inserted his finger.

Mikey groaned in pain as it had been a long time since that incident. He shivers when he thought about it. He cleared his head. This is not the same. This is Duke. His Duke. Mikey moaned into Duke's mouth when he pressed his finger against his protate.

The foreplay lasted for a good few minutes before Duke knew that mikey was ready for him. "You wanna do it yourself or?" The mafia offered. "Would you let me?" Mikey asked. "Anything for you, Michael," he gave him a light kiss on the mouth.

Mikey went and straddled the older man and lowered himself slowly. He hissed in pain as it went deeper and deeper and he almost cried out loud when it reached the hilt. "Fuck," he huffed. "Wait, wait," he said when he felt Duke rocking against him.

"Okay, go in," he said when he was already used to the feeling.

They went at it until both of them came. Duke was on cloud nine. He never felt like this before. He held his lover tightly against him. He slept with a piece of heaven in his grasp.

--------------

"I'm here to identify the body," he said as he entered the morgue. "And you are?" The coroner asked. "I'm his cousin," he said. "I'm sorry. But isn't there any direct relative of his?" The man asked again. "No. He's an orphan and a single child. I am his only relative," he said, teeth gritted in annoyance. "Can you just let me have a look at him?!" He almost screamed.

"Yes, yes. Of course," the coroner gestured for him to come along. He was shown into the morgue and was lead to row 32. "Is this your cousin?" The man asked. Duke closely looked at the battered body in front of him. "Yeah," he nodded slowly. How dare that psychopath. How dared he killed one of his man. He'll hunt him down he swear.

"Do you know whether he have enemies or not? Perhaps the mafia? Because it seems like there're a lot of clues that's pointing towards the mafias," the man said. Duke looked at him incredulously. "If he was killed by one of the mafia, I will know. So no, it's not one of us," Duke boldly admit. It's not that the authority never knew who Duke Caelion was. He was notorious. Except, not now. Not after he was too busy with mikey and his dad. He will definitely order a search for this psychopath.

--------------------

"Johnny, have you heard about the psychopath that's on the lose?" Duke asked as he signed some papers. Yes, mafias do sign papers. 'Project' or agreement papers. "Yeah but nobody know who is he. Some said he's part of a mafia. A hit man maybe because most of the people he killed were scumbags. But I don't think he's one of us. He's too calculated. Mafias never goes by the book," Johnny said as he rubbed his chin. It appeared to be bruised. Like he was punched.

"Trouble in paradise?" Duke smirked. The other man chuckled. "Nah, just some power struggle in the house. Fiesty, your father," he said as he thought about yesterday. "You disgust me. If he was my real father I would have puked blood. And I really don't want to know any details between you guys. Are you still keeping him in the house?" Duke asked since he now knows about his adopted father.

"Yeah, we still have to control him or at least figure out some ways on how to control him without using sex. He seems to be losing control every time he saw blood. His eyes changed to purple when he did so," Johnny explained.

"Purple, huh."