ET:1

SENDY POV

I was cooking when someone poke me behind.

"Yes?"I ask while I'm busy mixing the ingredients.

"Lola daisy call you ate sendy"she said so I look at her innocent face and pat her head.

"Ok,go play with your friends now!"I said before she run out.

*sigh*

"I'll handle this, go to Lola daisy she's waiting"Karla said so I nooded. (Nosebleed)

Hehehehe sorry about that,While I'm walking in the hallway I'll introduce first ok?

I'm Sendy Lee (^~^)
Yun Lang hehehe I'm not that good at introducing ya'know.

Nangmakarating sa pintuan ni Lola daisy ay nagknock ako 3 times before entering the door.

"You called me?"bungad ko,nakangiti syang tumango at inilabas ang dalawang box.
Again?

I excitedly open it ---WOW!

"this one is from your mother"Sabi ni Lola kaya napangiti ako,a new bag.

I open the other box.

And I saw a beautiful white jacket and white bear.

Yung jacket may dalawang bata sa isang swing they look like a.......sister or twin?perhaps..

"Ok kalang sendy?"umiling ako dahil yun naman ang totoo I'm not Ok.

"Ano kaya ang feeling namay kapatid?"malungkot kung tanong kaya nilapitan nya ko at niyakap.

"It felt.........magical"Sabi nya.
Lola daisy have a sister but its 4 years died.
They are so close yan yung kwento nya sakin.

Kinalikot ko pa ang box and saw a another box so I open it ,at ang laman ay headset and beside of it is an mini MP3.
I read the letter.

"Hope you'll like it sendy-Janey park"pagbabasa ko at napangiti.

"Your lucky"Lola daisy pat me and smiled. I look at the jacket,white bear and headset with MP3.

Thanks to her..... Hope I'll see her in person....

WENDY POV

"What's with this?"mom ask while pointing my things.

White jacket, white bear and headset with MP3.

"What?that's my fashion mom, mind your own business"and stood up and got my things

"This things is important, OK?"last word I say before heading to my room.

Did she like it?
Did she like my gift?
Hope so......

I wanna hug her badly.....

Twin just wait......

Next is chap 2 hope you'll enjoy readers*wink*