Treat You Better - Day 59

Being jealous was one thing.

Living your everyday life in sheltered indignation because you're watching the girl whom you love more than life itself voluntarily suffer and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it, well.. that's another.

I don't mean suffer mentally or spiritually, I'm talking physical danger. Because she has too much faith in people. She doesn't understand that most of the time, the people that you think you trust are the ones who leave you high and dry.

Or, in this case, depressed and terrified.

I wish she could just see that the relationship was toxic, and unhealthy, and wrong... I want more than anything to give her all of the pure love that she's tricked into thinking she's receiving. She has no idea.

And what an iconic revelation that would be, for her to end up with me. In heaven or hell, I'd never let her go. That's the conclusion that everyone around us is seeing; they know, just like I know, just like the whole damn world knows-- I can treat her better than he can.

I just wish that she knew.

***

heyyy new story! this one will be a lot shorter than my other stories, probably only like 10 chapters or so.

originally I started writing this one as an imagine based off of the tyb video, but when it got too lengthy I split it into two parts, and then three, and then I kept wanting to add more to the story..

each one was like 2000+ words so eventually I just decided to make a separate short story for it.

I hope you enjoy! I really love how this story turned out (-:

-avey