Chapter 4

Chloe POV

I held Cleo's phone in my hand gingerly, as though it was growing spikes and if I gripped it too hard, I would get speared.  This didn't feel right.  You meet your long lost twin in a mall, then suddenly she leaves her phone, and now you're snooping on her phone trying to figure out where she lives? Stalker much?

"Well, if we look at the number of he contact labeled "home" we can figure out by the number the general area of where she lives." Paige said, scrolling through Cleo's contact list.  I raised my hand to my mouth and coughed "nerd".  Paige gave me a look.

"Oh, come on, Chloe," Paige said, shaking her head at me.  "I know that you want to find more about this girl and her life, just as much as I do."

"No, not really," I said, looking around nervously.  "Do you think people can sue for what we're doing?"

"Oh my God relax."

"Hmph," I said, crossing my arms like a five-year-old who was just denied candy because of bad behavior.

"Yes!" Paige exclaimed.  "Found it!"  She set the phone down on the coffee table in front of us.  We were back in the Hyland's house, waiting for my mom to come pick me up.

"Well, what do we do now?" I asked apprehensively. 

"Simple," Paige said, looking at me serenely.  "Her home phone number possesses the same first three numbers--457--as the other homes in the neighborhood of Lockwood Pines in Auburn, Pennsylvania."

"Paige, you are truly a genius."  I said, smiling.  "Only one problem though,"

"What?"

"Auburn is so far away from here, how on earth are we going to get there???"