Chapter 2: Trey and Britt

7:00am: In trey's bedroom:
Trey gets out of bed turns his alarm off and slaps Britt's ass. Ouch, that hurt daddy Britt replied. Get your ass up we gotta go to work. Trey said to her. I don't go to work this early. Britt said.Well u know my rules. Trey said. "I can't stay her while u not here". Yea yea I know nigga. Lol. Yep so get your ass in the shower and let's dip out of here. Ok daddy. They both walked into the bathroom to shower.
7:30am: outside Trey's apt building:
Can you pull up our cars please? Trey said to the valet. Trey looks at Britt wearing a Balmain laced black jumpsuit with her hair down and black laced shoes.

Damn you look fine af

Damn you look fine af. Trey said. Nigga this is nothing I just threw this on lol. Britt replied. Yea but u make it work.Trey said. Thanks babe a really appreciate it. She replied. Will I see you tonight pa? No, meeting Alday won't be home until late. Trey said. Ok well call me when your done. Love you. They kissed as she got into her Range Rover and he got into his Mercades Benz G-class.

They both drove off into the city traffic

They both drove off into the city traffic. Where by this time Trey called up Gage to say good morning to him on his way to work and Gage getting up to go to class. It's typically a 20 minute drive to get to work from his house so he talk to him for 20 mins and heads into his office. 
In Trey's car:
Good morning handsome, trey said.
Good morning to you to my fine ass man. Gage replied.
You on your way to work?
Yea I'm driving now. Are you on your way to school?
I'm getting ready for school? How don't u know my schedule yet.
I go to that college 2 days a week I can give too fucks about that school.
Ok, but I'm not the school I'm Gage motherfucker.
Yea yea whatever, trey said laughing.
I hate you!!. Gage said
Nah, u don't u can't hate me u love me to much.
You right you right.
So can I see you tonight? Gage asked
Nah I got meeting all day and I won't be home until late.
Aww ok, what u working on today?
Well we gotta make the new summer series line up and I might have to fly out to LA for a week to meet these executives for these shows.
So when are you leaving?
Prob Friday.
Ugh now I have to wait a whole week to see you?😢
Yea, my job comes first you know that.
Yea I kno.
Alright I'm pulling up To my job.
Aight Papi love you.
Yea I love you too.
          Trey gets out the car give the valet his keys and gets his brief case and walks down 2 blocks on 42nd street to get to his office.
8:00pm Trey's leaving his office.
*phone vibrating in his pocket*
iMessage from Britt❤️❤️🔥🔥💋💋
Hey daddy I left my panties in your house by a accident. I'm sorry babe I forgot them when I took the pic of us. Ok love you 💋💋.
What can I do with this girl she is so fucking cute. He  replies back.
It's cool babe. I actually will be leaving in Friday I have to go to LA for some meeting so I'll bring it to you Friday morning before I leave.
iMessage from Britt❤️❤️🔥🔥💋💋
Ok babe. I'm going to miss you. Have fun on your trip. Don't have to much fun with all your business buddies lol.

I won't babe i love you I gotta go get my car.

Ok, go head love you too muah💋💋.
He gets his car from the valet gets in it and takes a deep breath. This shit is getting crazy I don't think I can keep up with both of these people. I think I gotta give one of them up but who should I. I love Britt but  she can be too much at times. I also love Gage but this nigga is clingy. What do you think I should do?Who do you like? Let me know in the comment section.

Enjoying the story. I want to know who is your favorite cast member. This is more of a interactive story, I will be asking a lot of questions to you guys so I will love to see your response and your complains. Also this will have 10 chapters. I will update every week for the next nine weeks but I want u guys to give me suggestions on what you want to see happen and I may put them in the story. I love fan appreciation because without y'all there would be no story. This is a fan interactive story. So thanks again I hope you enjoyed chapter 2.✌🏾️✌🏾️✌🏾️