Chapter 1

Fredbear POV:

It was again a day at Fredbear's Family Diner....children screaming... parents talking...it was great. "Hey Springs! How 'bout we all sing!". Fredbear was having a great time. SpringBonnie picked up his guitar, starting to play music, as children ran up and sang with Fredbear.

SpringBonnie POV:

SpringBonnie was also having the time of his life. He loved playing the guitar for all the kids.
SpringBonnie looked over at Fredbear, smiling like always. Soon enough the diner closed. Fredbear and SpringBonnie sat down. "That was fun!". SpringBonnie wished he could play his gutair all the time. But he couldn't. Cause the two animatronics were once playing guitar and singing and the staff caught them. They started taking their instruments as soon as the building closed.

Fredbear POV:

"Sooo.....what do you wanna do?" Asked Fredbear
SpringBonnie just shrugged. "I don't know....not much to do..."
A familiar figure scurried across the floor. Of course, Fredbear and SpringBonnie knew it was Plushtrap. There were many Plushtrap plushies, but one of the plushies hid most of the time and starts running around when the building closes. "Hey PlushPlush! Where are you going?!". "DON'T CALL ME PLUSHPLUSH!" Plushtrap hated the nickname PlushPlush. It seemed....stupid. Fredbear snickered. He kinda liked teasing Plushtrap. It wasn't really fair since he's had enough problems, but still, he didn't get too bored at night.

Crying Child POV: "Let me out!!!" Chris was locked in his room again. Terrence, his big brother, bullied him. He was always scaring him. All Chris had were his plushies. He carried around a Golden Freddy plushie everywhere he went. There were 4 plushies in the corner of his room, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and a headless Foxy. Terrance scared Chris with a Foxy mask, making g him hate Foxy, causing him to rip the plushie's head off. 'He locked you in your room again'
said a strange voice. 'Don't worry....I'm with you' Chris banged on his door as hard as he could. He gave up, curled up on the floor and cried, tightly hugging his plushie. 'Tomorrow is another day'