[1]

[no one]

A sigh escaped from the lips of Ayanna Ojukwo as another bill came into view. She was stressed, tired, and beat down. Ayanna had been on hunt for a job, a stable job, to support her and her five year old son Noah. She lost her first job due to the company being involed in illegal trade. Than her last job had recently let her cut her off for reasons unknown to Ayanna, she was confused when her boss fired her. She'd been working at the same firm for a while and never had a problem. Now all Ayanna could think of was how she was going to support her son and herself. She was tired of dropping Noah off at her mother's, Ayanna hated giving her mother the responsibility of Noah, because Noah was her son not her mothers.
What Ayanna wanted was to take care of her mother for once. Ayanna's mother, Camille, was a beautiful French lady who fell in love with a man from Kenya and devoted her life to her only child. Camille put Ayanna first when it came to anything and everything since her birth. Ayanna was all she had left, after Camille was disowned by her family for marrying a man below her and the death of Ayanna's father all she had was her baby girl.
Speaking of Camille, her named popped up on Ayanna's phone screen as her phone started to ring.

"Hi Mama."

Ayanna answered throwing the bills in front of her to the side.

"Aya, why are you still up"

Her mothers' worried voice asked, with her heavy accent spilling out.

Ayanna chuckled softly at her mother.

"Mama I still have much to do, you know that."

"You need to be in bed mon chère. "

"I will soon Mama. I promise."

"I will call back in twenty minutes to see if you're asleep."

Ayanna let out a laugh, shaking her head at her mother's craziness.

"Oui Mama. Give Noah a kiss for me."

"Oi! What about your old Mama? Ou mon bisou?" {Where is my kiss?}

Ayanna smiled give her mother kisses through the phone making kissing noises.

"Bon soir bébé. I'll see you tomorrow, ok?"

"Okay Mama, bye."

Camille smiled at the phone hanging up, now with the satisfaction her daughter was alright.

Once Ayanna put her phone down she looked around the small one bedroom apartment and as if it were magic a burst of energy erupted through her body. She pushed aside all the bills, grabbing the newspaper that laid near her. She turned to the page where she had a bunch of jobs circled, but she ignored the plain circles she put around majority of the page and directed her attention to stars she had around one single job. Ayanna quickly grabbed her phone and dialed a number hoping for something.

//

Miles away in his luxurious penthouse sat Marco. One his half a million dollar coach, he watched the woman he'd been tracking for years sit on the phone talking away. Marco sat mesmerized by her. From her beauty to her simple flaws he was infatuated with every movement she made. He waited five agonizing years for her and she was surly going to be his.
Standing from his place on the coach, Marco made his way towards his kitchen grabbing his house phone on the way. Putting away his cup, he dialed his farther's phone number. Marco had only waited for it to ring once before his farther's deep voice answered.

"Papa, it's time."

Marco immediately spoke into the phone as he smirked, looking back at his tv screen which displayed the woman, the love of his life.

vote/comment/share
{above is Ayanna}