Chapter 3

So we're walking home after what happened, and honestly I do not want to do that again, that is so freakin scary. Wait how'd Emily come up with the whole 'messengers of death' thing like that.

"Hey Emily how'd you come up with the 'messengers of death' thing like that" I asked.
"Well we did find a dead body right" I nod "So I assumed since we are were-crows or whatever and they are always near death so..." She says.
"Huh I guess that's true" I say kinda thinking. We are about a block from home and which is good I love being at home. Now we are at the front gate at my place so we walk in and go into the house. I then yawn, oh why am I say tired.
"Hey Emily wanna have a bit of a sleep, I'm really tired" I say yawning.
"Yea I'm really tired, lets go sleep" she says also yawning.

So we head up to my bedroom and get into bed having a bit of a sleep. Then I start having this dream or something like its real. I'm in this bush, then I see this really strange person she looks so familiar, so I start walking up to her, now I recognise her she's our old art teacher, she looks so strange, dressed in like witches clothes with her cone hat on and stuff then she disappears and then I wake up. Whoa what the hell was that, I look to see Emily awake as well looking at the wall so confused, I think she had the same dream as me. I decide to get her attention by shaking her.

"Hey Emily, you saw something didn't you" I say, she looks at me like she definitely saw something.
"It was this witch person she looked so familiar she looked like..."she says almost finishing.
"Our old art teacher I know, creepy right" I say horrified.
"Maybe she's a link to with the crows thing" she says.
"Yeah" I say agreeing and that's all the evidence we've got out of this whole situation. I decide to try to go back to sleep, and I think Emily and the same idea because she's doing the same.

So we sleep for a quite a while about 3 hours or maybe less then that. Then I hear mum coming home from work, then I hear her coming up the hallway to my bedroom. I see her peek through the door. She then asks me to come out of my room, she asks me why I'm not at school and why my best friend is here.

I hear Emily waking up then she gets off my top bunk of my bed and to where I'm standing. We both tell my mum that we came across that a teacher that was about to die. Then freaked out and wanting to go home, and here we are at home having a sleep. She gets confused about how we just come across a dead body. We tell her we don't don't know so she lets us stay home from school and let us go back to sleep.

We both sleep till its tea time, tonight we're having hamburger and chips, so basically take away. We eat our food and have some chocolates, and get organised for bed, Emily gets some pjs and I get mine and we both go to bed sleeping peacefully.

Why I'm sleeping I feel like I'm being taken away from my bed then I open my eyes to see I'm in this completely white space, I see Emily next to me confused, we both rub our eyes a few times then we see this whirlpool thing and we shrug our shoulders and go through this whirlpool thing and appear in the woods, it's pretty cold then we see the same person we saw in our dream, the witch.

We both look at each other then at the witch and she comes closer and says, "I'm so sorry I was supposed to turn you two into werewolves" me and emily look at each other confused then back at the witch to see that she's got her wand out and she says something really random then points her wand at us and something happens, me and Emily then howl, we've both turned into werewolves. Wow so awesome.

Then she disappeared and we then disappear, then reappear in a town named Beacon Hills. We both look at each other surprised we know exactly where we are. But then we get confused, how on earth did we appear in Beacon Hills, it's only a show and.....
"Hey Emily do you know how we got here" I say.
"No not really but I'm thinking you have an idea on how we do" she says.
"Yes I do, I'm thinking we ended up in another dimension where the show TeenWolf is actually real here and that means..." I say about to finish.

"Stiles and Liam , and everyone else are real and we are with them in the same town" she says getting excited.
"Whoo hoo, we get to see them in real life, this is just awesome I can't believe it" I say getting excited too. We both jump around getting really excited. Then we stopped and thought how are we gonna deal with this, how are we gonna act around them and stuff like that. Then we both say at the same time "what episode or season are we in". Then we both say "what bad guy are we here with". We both start to panic since we don't know at what time we are.