Bye Bye Brazil

Kylie's POV
"Yeah, but one thing is for sure, I am going to miss the Brazilian wind whipping my hair" I said.
"Oh, why do you guys have to leave, you are my BFF after all and I am going to be missing you tons when you are gone" my best friend Alex said with a sigh.
"Tell me about it" my other best friend Liam said.
" I am gonna miss you guys" I finally said again.
"Will you still continue doing your fighting but just that this time it will be in America?" Alex questioned.
"Of course she will" Liam had answered for me.
"You guys no matter where I am I still am and forever will be Bullet, nothing and nobody can and could ever take that away from me." I had answered back smartly.
"Kylie, we need to leave now" my mum screamed across the airport.
" Bye you guys, I am gonna miss you all so, so, so much"
" Bye Kylie, we are gonna miss you too stay safe and EAT!" Alex screamed at me.
" Bye sweetheart, my little love" Liam said as he placed a soft kissed on my forehead before moving down to my lips. He then sucked my neck leaving a small hickey before he had finally pulled away.
"Bye Liam" I whispered quietly just to him. We both smiled before I had to pull away and leave. That was like the hardest thing I ever had to do.