Chapter 3 : This Other Guy

*They All Arive At The Mall*
Narrator :
Swae hops out his car and immediately goes over to Tink. "Wassup Tink?" , he says while hugging her tight. Swae slightly grabbed her ass and Q peeped it and said, "Aye, you getting a lil too comfortable!" Swae laughs and backs away. Q grabbed Tinks hand and lead her inside with Swae behind them.
Swaes POV :
Gaaad Damn, she gotta nice body. He needs to hurry up and pass her over. I wonder how she feels about me....
Qs POV :
Whats that niggas problem? Over here grabbing my bitch ass! He better be lucky we cool. *Turns Around To Look At Swae*
Narrator :
Q and Tink are laughing and playing all around the mall, with Swae as a third wheel. Swae gets mad and decides to take Tink by the hand and walk away. Q was confused and pissed off.
Swae takes Tink to the VictoriaSecret store to buy her some lingerie. "What you buying me this for?" Tink says with  a smirk. "I want to see you in it, bae." Tink is confused but eager to know how he feels about her because she adores him. Tink says "I'm kind of talking to...." she was stopped by the kisses that Swae Lee gave to her. Swae Lee trys to add tounge but Tink pulled away. "Im not a hoe you know!?" Tink says in regret of kissing Swae. "I dont think you are, Q does." Swae says. "What do you mean Q does?" Tink replys. "Well, Q told me that he only wanted to hit it and quit it." Swae says. "That ManWhore!" Tink says angrily.
Tink grabs Swae by the hand to go look for Q. Swae spots Q and says "He's over there!" Tink walks up to Q and slaps him. Tink grabs Swaes hand and pulls him, leaving Q confused.
*Swae & Tink Head To Swae's House*
Tink : Thanks for telling me Swae.
Swae : Your welcome *leans in for a kiss*
Tinks POV :
Should I kiss him? Should we have sex? Im not a hoe but I want him!!
Narrator :
Swae and Tink head up to the bedroom & start to get undressed. Tink looked down to see that he had a huge hammer. She couldnt resist. As they're fucking there's a knock on the door..
** Boom Boom **

                Authors Note :
Keep Reading To Find Out Who's There!