Happy--1--Anxious

SHORTSHORTSHORT BUT SHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM TRYING TO RID MYSELF OF WRITERS BLOCK ALSO AHHHHH THE PROOF FOR ADDCIT CAME IN SO NOW I JUST HAVE TO PROOFREAD IT! ALKSJDFKL S

Happy--1--Anxious

Tyler.

Generally, Jason isn't big on violence.

I mean, sure – there was that one time when his dog killed his cat, so he bopped the dog on the head and ignored him for almost a week to teach him a lesson. And then there was that time in middle school when his "girlfriend" broke up with him and he broke his hand punching the wall at home that night. And then there was that one time when he murdered me in cold-blood. And then there was that time when he spiked the volleyball too hard and our friend Adam got hit in the head. Adam was okay, though. He was just really mad, because Jason won the game for our team.

"Ty! Wake up!" shouts a familiar voice, and I roll my eyes as I roll out of bed and fight the urge to roll through the wall.

"I'm up, dude. What do you want?" I ask, sitting up on the floor and rubbing my eyes.

He bites his lip adorably, and I sigh internally in anticipation. It doesn't matter if he suggests we jump off a cliff together – I'm absolutely going to agree because of that frickin' face. Too cute, man. Not fair. "Um, okay, so- So you know how our class reunion is in, like, a week or so?"

"Yeah..?"

"C-Can you go as my date?" He blushes terribly, and I try not to do the same. No build up with Jason – just straight into the subject at hand. "'Cause, like. I don't wanna be alone but I also really wanna go, but I'm kind of afraid and no one at our old high school ever really liked me, well, except for you, but I still wanna go because of the memories and stuff, and-"

"Calm down, Jay, I'll tag along," I huff out, rolling my eyes, and Jason squeals and throws his arms around me. "You know they're gonna look at you like you're crazy, though, if they see you just talking to nothing."

He looks offended. "You're not nothing!"

"I'm a ghost, dude."

"My ghostly date!"

"Sure," I sigh, letting Jason pull me to my feet. "Who all's gonna be at the reunion?"

"Um, the guys who used to ride on the same bus home with me, and Lana and her friends, and- um, and the student council, I think?"

"Dude, we hate literally all of those guys."

"Yeah, but..." Jason twiddles his thumbs shyly. "I-I kind of miss my Art Club friends, and I think some of them are gonna be there, too."

I sigh and head out of our room and into the kitchen. "Why don't you just call them specifically and ask to hang out?"

"Well, what if they... What if they don't want to hang out with me?"

I shrug as I plop down at the kitchen table. "Then we'll TP their house or some crap." I grab Jason's hand and pull him down onto the chair next to mine, and he smiles softly at me.

"Thanks for not leaving me, Ty," he says quietly.

"I will never leave you. Never ever," I promise.

But I'm worried about him.

If we're being honest, I'm worried about myself, too.

This can't go on forever.