Part 3:Midnight Talk.

I saw him sitting by the tree. I saw something in his hand. I couldn't tell what it was. But when I got closer it was a flower. A red flower. We used red flowers as a symbol that it was safe. We did that when we were little and the war was still going on. I didn't need a flower to know I was because with him I was always safe.

The tree was by the lake. I loved the way the moon shimmered onto the water. I walked over to him. I sat by the tree and him. He looked at me. When I looked into his eyes I felt like there was no one else in the world. But of course there was. I mean I was getting ready to be in an anarraged marriage to one. I looked down and started to play with my finger nails. I didn't want him to look at me like that. It would just make things worst. When I told him about the marriage. He grabs my hands.

"Riles, what's wrong." He asks. What do I say.

"Nothing, I'm fine. I just have a lot on my mind. Can we just look at the stars." I ask.

"Of course anything you want." He says. We look up at the stars. A couple of moments later he puts his arm around me. I loved when he did that. It felt comforting. I felt safe. I didn't have a care in the world. He was the only thing I cared about in that moment. He takes my hand and intertwines it with his. I smile. We look up at the stars for most of the night.

"Hey Riles." He asks.

"Yeah." I say.

"Do you ever want to just leave this place." He says.

"I've never really thought about it. Why?" I ask.

"Well I was actually thinking about you and me. Just taking off and leaving. Nobody else in the world. Just you and me." He says.

"Wait are you being serious." I ask. I sit up and look at him. He laughs.

"Actually I am, very much so being serious. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He says. That statement made my heart melt. All I can think of to say is

"Farkle I have to go." He gives me a sad look.

"Will you at least think about." He asks.

"I'll give you 3 days for me to think about it. Okay." I say running up to the kingdom. I'm smiling the whole way back. I walk back into my room.

"Whats the smile for?" A voice says. I jump. Its just Maya.

"Maya don't scare me like that. Why are you in my room anyway." I ask.

"Better question is why aren't you in your room. You and Farkles talk should have ended way early since you would run out crying. And he would be shouting." She says looking me over.

"Wait why aren't you crying. Your smiling. You didn't tell him did you." She says. Crap I hated that she knew me to well.

"I couldn't. His smile just made my heart melt. And he wants us to run away with each other. Peaches isn't that great." I couldn't help but smile. But Maya wasn't smiling.

"Yeah, it would be great if you weren't about to be married." As she said it my smile fades. I sit next to her on the bed.

"I didn't even think of that. What is wrong with me." I ask her.

"Nothing, honey your just a confused teenage girl. Who cares to much." She said wrapping me in a hug.

"Now get some rest. Your meeting Your prince tommarrow." She said walking out of my room. I lay my head down on my pillow. I close my eyes. But I can't sleep I get lost in my thoughts.