Chapter 17- Luke

*Edited*

-9 months later-

"Baby breathe please breathe." She looks at me and glares.

"I am breathing so shut up." I sigh and hold her hand.

"Dylan get Luke out of here." I glare at my sister but I leave with Dylan. "

"Cheer up your about to be a father to a baby." I laugh and smile. We decided to be surprised of the gender.

"I know, I'm gonna be a dad and she's going to be a mom, who knew that in the three years we were together that this was going to happen." My sister pops her head out and calls Dylan in.

"Luke stay out here till she's done." I nod glumly and sit there.

A few hours later Dylan cones out smiling and telling me to come in. I walk in and see Lilli holding two babies. "Twins?" I ask surprised. Lilli nods and smiles.

"Come help me pick out names for our babys." I smile and walk to her. "A beautiful baby girl and boy, what's their names?"

"The girl is Faith and the boy is...."

"Daniel." I say cutting Lilli off. My sister nods and writes that down. "Twins." I say taking Daniel.

"One year." I look at Lilli confused. "One year then we get married." I smile and give her a kiss.

"Anything for you sweetie."
----------------------------------
ONE CHAPTER LEFT!!!!! Sorry guys I love this book and you guys do too, but there's a second book and I hope you'll like it!!!! The baby names are from....*random drumroll* @TaTaLOVE_02, thank you so much.