Chapter 27- Can We Talk

You know that moment when you just want to go to sleep, no matter where you are? Like you just want to drop dead and sleep forever?

Well that is me at this very moment. Last night I didn't get much sleep, like not one bit.

1: because I was reading all night, my book got really good and after I finished it I read another really good book. Those books weren't very short to being with.

2: because I just couldn't go to sleep from the excitement that I got from the books. I did an all nighter.

So I got up early and went for a run. After the run, I got ready and came to school. Here I am in line to get my lunch.

All my classes so far have been some what active so that's a major help. After lunch I have like three or two more classes and I'm off to my house.

I grabbed a pizza, Apple, fruit snacks, and a Fiji water. Well, the cafeteria doesn't give away Fiji water, I bought it.

Anyways,I paid for my lunch and sat down at our table. All the football players don't sit with us anymore, they sit with their friends and all. Which I don't mind one bit. So the ones that are left are Emma, Jasper, Aiden, and of course me. The four of us decided to move to a smaller table. We'll it isn't four anymore. Aiden hasn't sat with us or hardly sits with us since he came back. It's been like this for like a week.

He has been different.

1: he doesn't talk to me at all. He talks to Emma more than me.

2: he has been missing class a lot.

3: he got a couple new tattoos.

I thought he only had 1 new tattoo, but no, he has more. And I found this out because of Alyssa, supposedly she saw him shirtless and he told her about them. When I found out it kind of hurt, I thought he would have told me before anyone.

Changing the topic, I made it to the table and sat down. What surprised me was the fact that Aiden is sitting with us and he talked to me.

"Hey, baby girl. Don't forget we are hanging out at the end of the month."

I just looked at him and gave him a blank expression. He isn't going to come here and talk to me whenever he feels like it. I'm not his interment. Instead of talking to him, I just listened to the conversation Emma and Jasper are having.

"Can we talk?"

I looked over at Aiden and nodded. It's the first time he wants me to talk to him.

He got up and I stayed put. After a few seconds, I realized that he wanted me to follow. So I got up a and followed him until we ended up outside the cafeteria.

"Yes?"

"Want to hang out Saturday night?"

He dragged me all the way out here just to ask me that? Well not literally dragged, but you get my point.

"Sure?"

Thing is I don't really know if I want to hang out with him. Like he is ignoring me. Does he really expect me to hang out with someone who has been ignoring me?

"You don't sound so sure."

Well, that's because I'm not so sure. He needs to put himself in my shoes.