Truth

"Good work. Now rest. Tsuki will show you where your cell is." Orochimaru said. I gave him the wooden box with the vile and walked into the tunnel where it was dark. That's it? I thought that it would be a little challenging, but that was easy. However, I've put myself in trouble this time.

Thanks to my stupid twin brothers and Gaara, they've seen me get away with the box. So they might have assumed that I work for Orochimaru. Great. Just what I need, more pests chasing after me. Oh, well. They can't take me away from this place now. This is where I belong.

As I was walking, there was a little flash of light further in the tunnel. It grew bigger once I walked close enough to find who it was. It was just Tsuki, holding a lantern for me. His face lighten up once he saw that I was back.

"Hello new friend." He greeted, "let me show you, your cell. This way." I followed him as he lead me to a hallway of cells. Some were taken, some were not. I looked in each cell as we pass and some people I know from the sand village were in some cells. They didn't look so happy to see me again. They gave me ugly faces, which I don't mind.

This is a long hallway. I wonder where's mine. I hope I don't get a roommate or with other people, then they might find themselves dead. Seriously. "Is my cell far?" I asked, "it's a very long hallway." "Yes it is. But don't worry, almost there." Tsuki assured me, "nice and comfy and alone. We figured that's what you like." As we pass the remaining cells, words start to become louder as I hear the prisoners whispers.

"That's her. What's she doing here?"

"At least we know now that the village is safe."

"Freak. This is what she gets. A monster."

"Lord Gaara said that she can change. I don't see it. He must be blind or something. That idiot."

"Her brothers are fools. To let that creature roam around. They should get killed by her and realized what a big mistake they made."

I paused at my tracks as soon as I hear that last one. Tsuki noticed me and turned to me, stopping where I am. "Is there a problem, new friend?" He asked pleasantly. I know that I just got here. But there are just some things that can piss me off. NO ONE talks that way about my brothers or Gaara not because I love them or anything, but because that's what I do. I stepped up to the cell and glared at the three men at were sitting on the floor.

As soon as they saw me, they jumped and trembled when they saw my eyes. "Which on of you said that?" I asked. The two men pointed to the man on my right who was hiding in the corner, shivering. "I-I didn't mean it. Honestly." He fumbled. I'm beginning to remember then now. Like they were old friends. "You have no right to talk that way about Gaara or my brothers ." I growled.

"How do you know?" The man found his strength and stood up to my behind bars, "you're just a monster who destroys things." "Last time I check you we're the ones who were friends with Kaito and Aito." I stated, "I wonder what would happen if they find out if you said such things." "And when did you care about them?" The man yelled, "you don't know anything."

That's it. If he wants to go, he's got to go. I stuck my arms in between the bars and reached for his neck, causing him to choke. "GAH..AGH...AH....ACK!" He choked as I raised him up high with my arms and strength. "I am they're sister. Therefore I know a lot more better than you." I growled, "So you have no right to tell me that I don't know anything."

Tsuki widen his eyes and smiled. "Heh, you're strong." He giggled, "but Orochimaru wants him alive. Too bad." My strength got even stronger, trying to kill him so he would shut up. "Those who talk about my siblings, well, you know." I said. The two men who were horrified by what they see crawled up to me and pulled on my pant leg.