Chapter 9.

Mya's POV

I was furious after Jacob left. But now, I'm not. I saw him and Lauryn go out Mr. Fitz's class. She looked okay, but not as hurt as I want her to be. I grimaced my face at her. I saw Jacob look at us and he shooked his head. I looked back at Lauryn, seeing her smiling and happily skipped to Danny. What the fuck is happening? Then I saw them kiss and my whole world went upside down. What the fuck! Did I just bring them together? Then I start smiling. He's using her. I just know it. Jade, Cashé, And Terri came over to me.

"Can you believe that bitch?" She said chewing her gum in disgust.

"I know. The whore just doesn't get it through her thick head." Cashe said.

"Its okay." I said grinning.

"Well, look at you. Being all happy. Don't tell me you're turning soft now." Jade got that New York accent that everybody loathes but I love it.

"Hell no! I just got an idea."

"Well, come on! SPILL!" Then the bell rings.

"Wait, I got to know more for sure. Then I will tell y'all, okay?"

Meanwhile

When they were leaving and everybody else in the hall were headed to class, I took Danny's hand and we went to the other side of the school. We went to this hall way that nobody goes through.

"What?"

"What are you doing with Lauryn?"

"That's my girl, what you mean?"

"But you do know who you really love you, right?" I got closer to him and he just looked at me.

"Not after you dumped me for that bitch ass dude."

"Hold up, I dumped YOU? You was on that trash and started cheating on me."

"Well then that means that I still got feelings for you. What about that bitch you got?"

"He acting up. I don't know about him any more." He got closer to me.

"So you want me back?"

"Maybe." I said blushing.

"But I got-"

"Are you using her?"

"Damn, nothing can get through you, huh? I guess I used your situation for my advantage, kind of what you do everyday." I wiped my head at him.

"Oh, and you're better?"

"Yeah, so do you really want me back or not? Yes or no question."

"Kiss me."

Danny looks at me for a minute and kissed me. It was gentle and sweet. Kinda like Jacob's kisses. He stopped, looked at me and we forcely kissed after. It was just our tongues wrestling with each other. We went to this storage closet and were kissing in there for a long time. The bell ringed. Damn, that was the whole period. I quickly got up and went out the storage room after almost giving myself away to him again. I went to my locker taking out my books when Cashé and Jade came. I heard Terri talking in Spanish to the Spanish teacher.

"Where you been? Mr. Monroe was trying to find you!"

"I had business."

I'm NOT gonna tell them about my little rendezvous and especially what just happened. It's better to give them as little information possible.

Violet's POV

I heard half of that conversation. People do not go in this hallway, so I decided to go in this hallway for some reading during my free period. I hid once I saw them together, talking then kissing. Then they went in a storage room and I heard some rustling in there. I walked away, disgusted. Questions filled in my mind. How could she do that to Jacob, he loves this girl. Why would they try to get back together after what happened before? This is some fucked up shit. I walk into the next class and sat next to Lauryn.

"Where were you at?" Lauryn asked, puzzled.

"I got to tell you something."

"Me too. Me and Danny go out now." She squeals in my face. What the fuck?

"..... Heh ....heh heh."

"Can you believe this?"

"No. I mean yes, I mean. It's interesting."

"What, you like Danny?"

"Hell naw. It's just... interesting." Lauryn looked at me weirdly.

How did she even got together with the biggest thot in this DAMN school? You just can't trust the motherfucka. He's so untrustworthy. I can't stand him.

"Uhh are you okay?"

"Yea."

"What did you have to say?"

"Nothing, forget about it." Lauryn just looked at me as I walked away, almost bumping into Danny.

"Oh, hey Vi." He said. I just nodded at him. I turned around to see her hugging him. Damn, I should've told her but that girl was excited. How am I supposed to break her heart like that?

————————————