The Storm (Annabeths POV)

After about 2 hours of the flight I heard the attendants talking about a freak storm. Of course, On the way to the island of Ogasamaginia there is ALWAYS going to be a storm. I looked at Percy, who was fast asleep, so I decided to wake him up and tell him about the storm. I already knew why the storm is there, the Island is Zeus's home of his sacred temple. The temple consists of jewels and powers beyond imagination. As I woke Percy up the pilot was screaming over the OC about the storm, of course I already knew about it. "Percy, PERCY?! Wake UP!"
"What do you want Wisegirl?"
"Zeus is conjuring up a deadly storm." "I'm pretty sure we're going to crash in to the ocean!"
"Calm it down, I'm son of POSEIDON."  he said.  About 2 seconds later a bolt of lightning struck the head of the plane. "HOLY CRAP!" I said. The side of the plane flew off. Percy was yelling and sure enough had a dumb plan.
"ANNABETH, WE NEED TO JUMP! WE LAND IN THE WATER AND I CAN MAKE A BUBBLE SO YOU CAN BREATH!"
"Whatever seaweed Brain."
"Ok, On the count of 3 we jump, hold on TIGHT!"
"3! 2! ONNNEEE!!!" And we jumped.  We landed in the deep ocean blue as he planned. Hmm, not bad seaweed brain.