Need

More. More. More!! I need to practice even harder!! I need to push myself more! Farther! Higher!! Hinata continued serving and passing his volleyball back and forth outside. It was hard doing it by himself, and he was exhausted from practice, but if he wanted to prepare himself for the tournament that was coming up, he needed to prepare himself. He wasn't going to loose this time!! No matter what it took!

Hinata collapsed onto his bed, panting and sweating. He took his clothes off until he was left in his boxers, pulling up the covers and checking his clock. 2:00 AM. Hinata sighed. He curled up in his bed and soon drifted off to sleep.

=

"HINATAAAA!! GET YOUR DAMN HEAD IN THE GAME!! WHATS UP WITH THAT STANCE?? YOU'RE NOT EVEN LOOKING AT THE BALL!! OI!! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING ME??" the black-haired brute shouted.
Hinata, feeling dizzy and confused, wobbled from side to side. "Ehh...so
loud..." he yawned.

"Ah, did you not get enough sleep last night, Hinata?" Sugawara asked worriedly.

A shocked expression spread across Hinata's face. Shoot!! He's onto me!! I should've known Suga-san would be the first to notice!! Gotta think of something...!! Think, Hinata, think!! That's when an idea came to mind. He slapped his hands against his cheeks hard, leaving two red hand marks. He looked at Sugawara, grinning with a thumbs up. "I'm completely fine, Suga-san!" he exclaimed.

"Aw yeah!! That's my Hinata!!" Tanaka declared.

Nishinoya clenched his fist with a determined face. "YEAH!! That kid always gets me fired up!!" he shouted, jumping up and down, smoke nearly coming out of his nose.

Hinata, forcing a grin, sighed with relief on the inside. If they knew, they'd surely tell me to go home and get some rest. But I can't just bale on practice!

Everyone seemed pretty convinced by Hinata's speech, except one person. The jet-black hair, dark blue eyed, intimidating, Tobio Kageyama. That guy's hiding something...I can see it...in his eyes.