1

Hannah's POV

"Damnit Hart!" Ashley screamed at me, throwing a beer bottle across the room towards me, which I lucky miss. I look up at her with fear in my eyes, and she doesn't even care. She grabs my wrists and pins me against the wall. I wince, since she grabbed already bruised areas, but I bite my tongue to keep my mouth shut.

"I'm sorry..." I try and plead with her, my eyes becoming glassy with tears.

"Don't speak." She spits in my face, getting closer. "Get the fuck out. Now. Tell no one, or trust me, you will suffer." She snaps before throwing me to the floor. I scramble to my feet and open the door into the warm, windy night.

Ash hasn't always been like this, she used to be so caring and sweet, which is why I fell so hard for her. Once I told her I loved her, that's when she took advantage of me. But of course I keep crawling back because I love her.

I look down at my feet as a walk, not dating to lift my head to anyone that would be walking by. It's bad enough that I have to go home to Grace and Mamrie and try to cover up why I'm coming home with a black eye and many, many bruises. Grace. She's going to freak out more than Mamrie, even though they'll both freak out. They've been freaking out everytime I come home.

I open the door slowly of our apartment and walk in, putting my bag down. I think everyone's asleep, which is good for me so I can just sneak into-

"HANNAH WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?" A voice screams. I jolt back and look up and see Grace standing there, looking at me with worry and shock.

"Oh nothing, I just ran into a pole," I say, looking away from her.

"Oh, bullshit." She says, taking a step closer, and I flinch. God I'm such an idiot. "Han..."

"Grace, I'll be ok, alright? Thank you for being concerned but I'll be ok." I say, giving her a hug before heading off to my room. I shut the door behind me and just sit on my bed. I look up as the door opens and I see Mamrie come into my room.

"Han, are you alright?" She asks, sitting besides me.

"Yeah I'll be ok. I am ok, I meant," I say, not keeping eye contact for very long.

"Are you sure?" She asks, looking at me with more concern. "I don't want little Harto getting hurt."

"Mames, I'll be ok," i say, looking at her.

"Hannah, whether you like to believe or not, I know you're lying to me. But I'll respect your space. When you're ready to tell me, you can." She says before giving me a hug and leaving. I lie down in bed and stare at the ceiling.

"Oh boy..." I whisper to myself before falling asleep.