Wait, you're no human! (1)

Louis was walking down the street, smiling softly at the warm light hitting his fair skin and tangling through his hair. It was a nice day, so he decided he would walk himself to a nearby park and have a picnic for one.
You see, he had friends, but they were always busy. What he didn't have was a submissive, someone who would always be with him and make his days a bit more satisfying and fulfilling. Grinning down at his blue Tom's shoes as they collided with the concrete, he took a deep breath.
What a nice city.
He loved living in Santa Monica. Not the bad parts, such as down town, but he lived in a more high class part of town.
He was rich. Just putting that out there.
"Dangly toy, please help Harry. Call a help."
He stops dead in his tracks, searching his surroundings.
Nothing.
"H-Help! Finger is stuck in floor thingy!"
This was definetly a hybrid's voice, he could tell simply by the bad grammar. Humans were always educated, unlike hybrids. They weren't treated as nicely as the humans.
Looking downwards, he finds the source of the yelling.
"H-help, person! Sorry for yelling, jumped onto dangly toy and finger got stuck in floor thing."
My god, He thinks. He's beautiful.
Tight curls resting on his head and cupping his face, nice pale skin, a pastel blue crop top hugging his chest, thick thighs, a cream colored skirt (which hiked up slightly over his bum due to his odd position), and his lips, those lips could wrap perfectly around my co-
"Mister, help Harry." He whines, and Louis nods his head.
Bending down to figure out what hid hand was stuck in (a pothole cover), he tries to simply tug at his finger.
"Ow! Why you hurtin' Haz? harry'sa good boy!" he shrieked, turning a bit red and getting sensitive.
"Oi, I- I'm sorry, lad. Listen, stay right here and don't move a muscle. Can you do that?" Louis asks, and Harry lifts his cheek from the ground in order to nod yes reasurringly without scraping his peachy skin.
Sweat trickles down Louis' scruffy jaw as he asks the nearest house if he can borrow some soap, explaining how one of his friends, making sure not to say a random hybrid, got his finger stuck in a pothole.
The thick dark skinned woman gasped, giving him a large bottle of Dish soap. Louis thanked him, showing an appreciative grin before running back off to the trapped sub.
"Here, I've got some soap. It'll make your finger all slippery so you can get it out, alright?"
Harry just wimpers, signalling Louis to begin.
He just makes a small ring of soap around Harry's finger, letting him wriggle it free.
He sits up, holding his soapy finger tightly.
"Thank you lots, stranger man!" He shrieks, surprising Louis by leaping forward and hugging the older man.
"Uh, really, its nothing love. Don't worry about it." He says, blushing furiously.
He was just startled, that's all.
"Okay, Daddy." He mumbles into his neck, and Louis breaks the hug to get some air.
"W-what? You don't call strangers daddy, don't be an idiot." He scolds, and the small boy sniffles as a few tears slip down his face.
"Harry's friends say if someone makes Harry feel good, he supposda call em' daddy. You made my finger feel good, aren't you my daddy?"
Oh lord.
The innocence present made Louis a bit hard, so he got up and left, dashing towards his home.