Flirt Temm- Chapter 3

Frisk's POV

I find Sans cute already. I barely know him, but I fell hard for him. There was just something about him that I loved.

Frisk: For some reason, I feel like the alphabet should be scrambled so that me and u are together~

Sans: Okay then.

Frisk: Is it just me, it are you an angel without wings?

Sans: I'm a skeleton.

Frisk: Can we go out for coffee, cause, I would like that a LATTE.

Sans: First, I dont feel like having coffee, second, we barely know eachother, heck, we haven't even seen each other, so I don't think I could accept your offer. Sorry.

Frisk: That's okay, Sansy~

Sans' POV

I had a serious nosebleed after reading Frisk's texts. They were so adorable, but I just can't flirt back. We don't even know each other.

I wish we did. I want to hug her, tell her that we can be the best of friends. Even though I would want to be more than that.

Time Skip presented by Temmie!!

3 years later.

Frisk was graduating from high school and I wanted to be there so I decided to text where she was at. She only replied saying that she's not ready to meet me yet. I sigh. I'll wait all eternity for her.

Frisk's POV

I smiled at the text Sans texted me but I knew I had to reject his offer. Why? Because I love him that much. The past 3 years have been great. We started to game together and that was fun. People online would mistake us for a couple but we politely say that we weren't. I wish we were, but I couldn't muster the courage to tell him where I lived.

Sorry. Wait for the time to come. I'll be ready.