Chapter 18

||Joey's pov||
I lay in my bed thinking is Kayleigh really the one I want. I miss Nicole. No you don't Joey stop you love Kayleigh. Do I really love Kayleigh? Nicole is the one she's the one I've always needed, she's been there for me when Kayleigh did me wrong. She's been there for me through everything. I'm such an awful person and now Nicole probably hates me and it's all Kayleigh's fault!

||Justin's POV||
I knock on Nicole's door because she still hasn't come down stairs and it's been two hours. I hear her sniffling a little. "Come in" she says slightly.
I rush to her side and look at her.
"What happened beautiful?" I asked.
She doesn't say anything just hands me her phone. "I'm so sorry Nicole" I say pulling her in for a hug. "I lost my best friend and it's all Kayleigh's fault." She said crying more. "Calm down it's going to be okay I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere." I said kissing her forehead. "Thank you Justin" she said hugging me tighter. "Now how about those waffles?" I say letting her go.
"Lets go" she said grabbing my hand.
That's my girl I think to myself as she runs downstairs.

|Nicole's P.O.V.|
What Joey said really hurt me to be honest. I try not to think about it, but that seems impossible. Every time I thought about the messages more and more memories of Joey kept coming back. Only one of them stood out the most to me though.
Flashback
"Joey" I say laughing as I'm being tickled. "Yeah babygirl?" He says as he continues to tickle me. "Can y-you st-stop I can-can't bre-athe" I say in between laughs. "Fine but only because your adorable." He says getting off of me. "Come here I have something to show you"  he says grabbing hand. He brings me up to my room and there's a box laying on my bed. "What's this?" I asked. "Open it." He said. I picked up the box and unwrapped the beautiful pink wrapping. I open the little white box to unveil a beautiful necklace that has my initials on it. "Thank you so much Joey! I love it!" I say wrapping my arms around his neck. "Look on the back" I flip over the necklace to reveal the words 'Joeys girl' written. "It's beautiful Joey thank you!" He puts the necklace on me a kisses me.

I walk out of my bedroom to the bathroom to wipe away my tears when I hear my phone ding.
Heartbreaker💔:Hey...do you hate me?
Me: No Joey I don't hate you.
Heartbreaker💔:I miss talking to you. I miss us being us. I miss you and me always hanging out. I miss you. I want you back. No. I need you back. Not just as my girlfriend but I need you in my life. Nicole I screwed up. I'm so sorry.
Me: I forgive you, but me and Justin are dating.
Heartbreaker💔: But you just moved there 😭 how can you already have a boyfriend?!
Me: The same way you moved on to Kayleigh as soon as we broke up.
Heartbreaker💔: Nicole I'm so sorry.
I screwed up. I shouldn't have let you go. I'm so sorry 😭😭
Me: I told you I forgive you, but maybe we're just meant to be friends.
Heartbreaker💔:Nicole. I miss you. I need you!!
Me: I get that Joey, but I'm happy with Justin.
Heartbreaker💔: But you're my girl remember. Your necklace even says you are. You're mine forever and always even if we aren't together.
Me: Joey...
Heartbreaker💔:Nicole please.
Me: I can't
Heartbreaker💔: I understand😔

|Joey's P.O.V.|
Loml: I understand😔
I texted Nicole. I put my phone down and laid my face down in the pillow.
After like 45 mins of crying I get up wipe my tears. I go and grab a notebook and a pencil.
Dear whomever reads this,
I don't want to personally tell you all goodbye so here it goes. By this time you're probably asking yourself "why did he do it" well here's your answer.
I'm so tired of being let down by people I love. I'm so tired of thinking I have someone by my side when all they do is use me. I'm tired of telling myself everything's going to be okay when I know it's not going to be. I'm tired of living. And most of all I'm tired of everyone's lies. This world didn't need me in it and I'm so done with trying to fight the demons inside of my head. I'm giving up because I'm tired of trying. I just want you all to know one thing. I love you all so very much. I'm not going to say this persons name but they know who they are. Thank you for everything you've done for me. I love you more than words can even describe. I'm going to miss you most of all. Goodbye guys.
After I got finished with note I walked in my moms room grabbed whatever medicine I could find and took it to my room.
"God I hope this works" I say as I swallow the pills. Then everything went black.

Hi guys!! I'm back. I'm so sorry it took me so long to update I've been super busy with school and other things. Anyway super sad chapter. I hope you guys are having an amazing night/day and hopefully I will be posting a lot more!! 💓💓