Eliza's side of the story:

I was in my office, eating my scrumptious jam sandwich when I got the phone call

I was in my office, eating my scrumptious jam sandwich when I got the phone call. "Hello" I had said casually "we have a problem at 21 free street," Said an officer. He had sounded distressed so I got to the crime scene as quick as I could with my partner in crime Amelia.

Once we got to the crime scene, tears rolled down Amelia's face as I started to talk to the policemen to find out why they wanted me here. "Good morning" I said trying not to cry because of seeing the dead body of Poppy O'real the best mayoress, town Maryland could ever have!! "Hi" one of the policemen said sadly, "as you can see we have another murder and this time it's a big one, I never thought I'd have to say this but this is the murder of Poppy O'real our beloved mayoress can you please investigate who murdered Poppy" Said one of the policemen as his eyes started to water up, "I will sure try my best" I said. "Lets start investigating by looking at the knife near the body, we will try to find who did this terrible thing by finding out who's finger prints were on the knife" I said to Amelia. I quickly find some specials flour to put on the knife and put it into the van and rushed off out of the crime scene to the lab...

2 hours later

I was on the phone about to call the police to tell them the results of the knife finger prints and I was thinking to myself "this has to be wrong there is no way she could of done it?" "Hello?" said the other side of the phone " Hi officer, I'm here to tell you about the results of the finger prints" I said worried "okay go on" said the officer "Well the results are that the person that killed poppy O'real was Neve, poppy's sister" I hear the phone drop in fear and surprise. How could Neve of done that to her own sister how cruel...

Is Neve a murderer or was this all a mistake. If yes who did actually killed Poppy O'real. Find out in the next book called

Neve's side of the story...