CHAPTER 14

★ROYALTY P. O. V★

I woke up and realized I was in Atlanta.

I pulled the string above me and the bus began to stop.

Once the bus came to a stop I got off and walked to the direction of... My dad's house.

I'm a strong person but every strong person needs to go home sometimes.

"Hey cutie you need a ride" a strange man said pulling beside me.

"You wan-" I stopped in mid sentence when I seen my dad coming out of his favorite restaurant alone.

He looked upset like someone just broke his heart or something.

Then I noticed a pole with my face on it that said missing.

I looked around to see I was everywhere... On buildings, poles, floors, floating against the wind...

I was kinda confused about the last part until I seen my dad the pictures of me all around.

He looked at me and smiled.

I walked up to him and smiled.

"You did all this..." I asked.

"You caught me" he said chuckling.

"... But why? ".

"At the end of the day you my seed and only mines and I wanna be the one to be like that's my daughter being all successful and shit".

"Me... successful... Think again... ".

"Baby you have the power to become whatever you wanna be".

"Well I wanna be the brains of a heist".

"No I mean something legal"he smiling.

I scratched my head.

"Maybe take care of people who need it the most... Like kids who lost hope and old people with a disease who lost the will power to stay strong".

"A motivational speaker would look good on you".

I flipped my hair over my shoulder.

"Thank you".

"Come on let's go home... My motivational speaker".

"Okay dad".

"Okay daughter".

★10 years into the future★

"We all have the power to become whoever we want whether it's good or bad... You have the power to choose... Listen to the people who say you can't do something just so you prove them all wrong and be the last one standing. You've came too far In your life to mess up now... You got college and your career and your spouse and maybe kids that you can pass your legacy on to. YOU have the POWER!...thank you".

As you probably know by now I accomplished my dream... Im a motivational speaker... I travel across the world spreading the truth to the youth and sometimes I go to the hospitals and help cancer patients and people who've lost the will to live... I saved many lives except 3.

Leon was found dead the same day I left him... Hazel lost her sight at age of 10 due to someone putting bleach in her eye drops... And Jadah died recently due to gang violence... A shoot out gone terribly wrong...

I guess trouble eventually happened wherever I went but this is why I wanna make everything right...

I'm ROYALTY ALSINA your MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER...

★COMMENT, VOTE, RECOMMEND★