19

I could feel someone squeezing my hand, and I felt someone kiss the back of it. 

"Please wake up, pixie."

I opened my eyes to see Bella next to me. I closed my eyes, thinking about what must have happened.

"Ali'?"

Only Rose calls me Ali'. 

I opened my eyes, and looked around. Rose was standing on the opposite side of my bed, with my mom next to her. 

I'd felt Bella kiss my hand, what.............. Bella must have told them. 

Rose grabbed my other hand, looking at me. 

"Thank God you're OK. Bella called mom when you had you're fit, she was so worried."

I looked at my mom, who was watching me.

"Yes, and you have some explaining to do. Bella told me everything that had been going on. All that time you said you'd been spending with Arial, and you were with her. I'm not against you two being together, but you should have talked to me."

That explaiins how Bella could kiss my hand in front of them. 

"I'm....... I'm sorry. I was going to say something after graduation."

She nodded and looked at Bella.

"Yes, Bella explained everything. She was so worried when you had that fit. It was worse than the others, but you'll be fine. You just need to take it easy. You have no school next week, so you can rest."

I nodded, knowing it was pointless to argue. 

My brother and my dad walked in. My brother had gone to get some air apparently. When they saw I was awake, they both asked me how I was feeling. I shrugged, and they understood.

"That was worse than your other fits. But, Bella did the right thing. She called us after you had the fit, and had to explain everything to us."

I looked at Bella, who was playing with my fingers. I squeezed her hand, and she looked up at me. 

"I walked back in and you were on the floor in the hall. I didn't want to wait, and knew what I needed to do. I grabbed your phone, and called your mom to tell her what had happened. She thought you were Arial's, but I told her that I would explain when I saw her at the hospital. When I saw her, I sat down with her and told her everything. She was shocked, obviously. But, I explained everything and she understood. i was just so scared something was going to happen to you."

She looked at my parents, who were watching her as she spoke. 

"We understand, Bella. We don't have a problem with it. We just wish you would have told us. And yes, you can visit Alice when she's at home."

I smiled at my dad, as he spoke. They really didn't care. 

"Thank you, Mr. Cullen."

He shook his head, saying that she done the right thing, and that he could see that she cared about me. 

She was obviously nervous, and I covered her the hand I was holding with my other hand, which had an IV. She pulled her hand away, not wanting to hurt me. 

"Stop that. It's just an IV, I'm used to it by now."

"She's right, Bella. She's used to it."

My dad left, and everyone else sat around the bed. The IV was finished, and a little bit of blood started to flow back through it, which isn't unusual. 

"Rose, could you get a nurse before Bella faints?"

She nodded, and left. I looked at Bella who looked a little pale.