How you meet

Tony -

You were a S.H.I.E.L.D agent and had been paired up with Tony on a mission. You found him irritating and annoying but slowly, towards the end of the mission, you found yourself falling for him.

Steve -

You were sat in a cafe writing down random thoughts you had in your notebook when someone sat opposite you. He apologised but it was the only seat left. You introduced yourself to him and he asked what you were writing so you told him. Before he left, he asked for your number.

Clint -

You met at the park down the road from your house. You were out running like you did every morning at 5am as there was noone else around apart from you. This morning was different though, a man was also out running. Without saying a word to each other, the two of you entered a silent competition to see who could run the fastest/furthest.

Bruce -

Being the history nerd that you were, you spent most of your time in various museums researching various things. You were stood at the display about the 1920's when someone came and stood next to you. He started chatting to you about the display and ended up taking you for a coffee to continue chatting.

Thor -

Being one of Tony's only friends meant you had certain obligations such as attending all of his parties. But you were extremely shy and hated them. You were sat in the corner of the room by yourself watching everyone make choices they wouldn't normally make. One of the guests who you recognised as Thor came over and started to talk to  you. You found him to be a perfect gentleman and ended up talking to him the whole night.

Loki -

As an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D you were entrusted with certain responsibilities that you didn't always like. Such as looking after the prisoners. The latest one was Loki, the God of Mischief. He had managed to piss off nearly every other agent in the vicinity except for you. You headed down to his cell and sat outside, not talking as he tried to provoke you into saying something. He finally gave up saying 'I've never met a mortal with as much self control as you'