11

Kelsey steps out of a black Maybach parked in front of a popular shopping plaza. Her father has a hefty collection of cars and let Kelsey take it out for the day. However, she has a feeling that her father is going to gift the Maybach for her twentieth birthday in a few weeks since he knows how much Kelsey loves any Maybach.

Sasha, Kelsey's best friend, lifts her sunglasses that were originally resting on her black curls and places them on her face. "Where should we go first? I need a new pair of heels for the event on Saturday," she says as she walks toward the front of the car and onto the platformed sidewalk. Kelsey follows.

"I do too, let's go to—"

Kelsey stops herself and turns her head towards the loud commotion coming from her left. Sasha notices it, too.

A few yards away, paparazzi are surrounding superstar, Justin Bieber, trying to get a good picture of him as he shops in a Los Angeles plaza. They hope he may lash out, which would really be a great cover story. Justin Bieber Out of Control AGAIN. Yeah, that sounds great. It would really be a head-turner once on store shelves.

Justin's security is doing their best to hide him from the flash but it doesn't seem to be working in their favor. Justin covers his eyes with his hands as he heads in the direction of the two girls. Sasha stands next to Kelsey, waiting for the crowd to pass. She has a mischief smirk on her face as if she's planning something.

Kelsey pulls out her phone to check a new message she just received. She accidentally presses on the conversation with Justin's number. She still hasn't gotten a text back from him and sighs. Just as she was going to exit out of it, she gets pushed and stumbles before she drops her phone and falls on to the floor.

Justin notices the girl on the ground and puts his hand out to help her up. Maybe the paparazzi could catch this on their stupid cameras. Bieber Doing Something Good for Once, he thought the title of this picture would be.

Kelsey is confronted with a hand in her face and she looks up from the ground, confused as to how she even fell. But then she sees it's not just any hand. It's the hand of Justin Bieber. Her heart stops. It's him. The guy she has been texting. Justin fucking Bieber.

"Let me help you up," he smiles softly.

Kelsey's hesitant but takes his hand anyways and is helped onto her feet. She has noticed the many flashes but isn't bothered because her father is Wesley Fay, one of the best actors in Hollywood. Usually when she is with her dad, they are followed by paparazzi too so it's something she has gotten used to.

She attempts to remain calm but is in shock that she has seen him and he doesn't even know it's the girl he has been texting. "Thank you," she says awkwardly with all the eyes on them.

Justin reaches down and grabs her phone. He checks the screen for any cracks, trying not to look at the unlocked screen, not wanting to invade the girl's privacy.

"Pretty girl, lucked out. It's not broken," he says, handing her the phone with a wink. Kelsey nearly forgot that their text messages were opened and is thankful he didn't notice them. That would have been very awkward to say the least. "Nice to meet you..." He paused waiting for a name.

She blurts out the first name she could think of, "Sasha."

Of course, Sasha being the annoying person she is, almost blew her cover so Kelsey grabbed her arm and pulled them away from the chaos before she could do so.

--------

remember, she knows he is the one she's been texting because of the picture he sent awhile ago.

sorry it took me months to update but i actually wanna finish this.