Prom?

Marinette's P.O.V.

WOW! I've never see anyone this happy, especially Chloe and Sabrina! I mean they do get along but sometimes I see Chloe being mean to Sabrina, Alya, and Nino all the time. WOW!

Everybody together having fun. I bet no one will get akumatized by Hawk Month since everybody's  VERY HAPPY!

"But some people we don't know might not be happy." said Tikki.  

"You're right..." I said.

"Hmm..." Me and Tikki said at the same time. 

"Well, I need  get to class and dream about Adrien- I-I mean study. Yeah study..." I blush, and Tikki giggles.

"Sure." said Tikki says while rolling her eyes.

*In class*

"Marinette! I bought these for you..." said Adrien, who was holding a bouquet of flowers and looking down on the floor, blushing. 

"ME?! I'm so flattered! Thanks Adrien!" answered Chloe, while attempting to snatch the flowers away.

"No," said Adrien. "It's for Marinette... Umm Marinette? W-would you gotothedancewithme?." 

I looked at him, with my eyebrows knotted together, giving him a confused look.

He takes a big breath and smiles. "Marinette, will you go to the dance with me?" 

ME? ME? MARINATE DUPAIN-CHENG? ME? My eyes pop out of my head. "ME?" I said in a shocked voice. 

"Yeah... I umm had a crush on you ever since *ahem* the beginning of school..." Chloe scoffs and goes to the restroom, crying and calling her dad.

"E-even when i was mean?" 

"Yeah...I also wanted to say that I think you're really pretty..." He says, blushing as red as a tomato once again. 

 O.M.G. I JUST GOT FLOWERS FROM THE MOST HANDSOME, WONDERFUL, ADRIEN AGRESTE! EEK! 

"I-I wanted to tell you something too, Adrien," I said. "I love you." I blush and now I bet I look like the color of Nathaniel's hair right now...

"Are they gonna k-i-s-s?" said Nino, jumping in out of nowhere.

"No we can't do that!" Me and Adrien said together. Although I wouldn't mind a ki-

"I really don't want to ruin this wonderful moment, but we really need to get to class. Chat about that later." I look down and nod, while quickly running over to my seat.

After some time, the lunch bell rings.  "You are dismissed! Don't forget to do your homework! Have a good rest of the day!" I wave at Ms. Bustier and run to the cafeteria. 

"H-Hey, umm Marinette? You wanna sit with me today?" THIS DAY JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER.

"I'd love to sit with you, Adrien." Between all the laughing and talking we did, I didn't have time to find Alya. Oh, well. The bell rings and we go to science, our last class for today. But I couldn't think in class. I just thought about the design I was going to use for my prom dress. 

A/N: Thanks for reading and please please please check out my next chapter. Bye! - adrienette08